Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

combating steroid side effects

MaryJen

I am a female and I am approximately 130 lb and I'm 5 ft 7 in
I've been on steroids for the past 6 weeks and I'm dealing with some side effects and I'm curious what you can recommend I do
I’m using a cocktail of oral primobolan, gw and ostarine.
My main complaints are mental cloudiness, being tired, achy joins, and being an emotional wreck

age ? Cycle history ? Goals ?

Where did you buy your compounds from ?

if you aren't taking a organ and liver all in one protection you need to start N2Guard is what you need to start utilizing.
Also I wouldn't advise a woman to use any kind of primo or dht derivative not a good idea at all.

Looking at your sides it looks like your oral Primo could be winstrol. My wife uses Primo and loves it, but she does weekly injections and we test every bottle with an at home test kit. Winstrol is known for achy joints and being tired, mostly due to achy joints and not getting enough sleep. Not enough sleep also could account for mental cloudiness. When messing with hormones you have to really pay attention to your cycle as a female as it can also amplify the mental moodiness that comes with monthly cycle.

I am a female and I am approximately 130 lb and I'm 5 ft 7 in
I've been on steroids for the past 6 weeks and I'm dealing with some side effects and I'm curious what you can recommend I do
I’m using a cocktail of oral primobolan, gw and ostarine.
My main complaints are mental cloudiness, being tired, achy joins, and being an emotional wreck
best to stop using steroids especially injectable steroids not for women

Top Bottom