Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Week Contest and SARMS1 GW 501516 Log - Girly Style

Day 10 - Wednesday, Jan 29th

Last night was the Tornado class!

It was divided into 3 parts. I started with the rowing.

Row for 800 m
20 bicep curls with a band and 20 squats (the band seemed dumb to me but I couldn't get 20....go figure)
Row for 600 m
25 curls/ 25 squats
Row for 400 m
20 curls/ 20 squats
Row for 200 m
25 curls/ 25 squats
Repeat till times up.

Treadmill: 18 mins of intervals. I'm improving already and my speed for the all out sprints is picking up.

Then over to the floor.

It was a series of 10/20/30/20/10 reps. Go through each exercise at 10 then 20 etc.
All with a medicine ball tonight.

Reverse lunge with an OH press
Wood chops
Push ups with feet on the ball
Sit ups
Side to side ball crunches with feet in the air
Burpees (God help me)

I made it halfway through the 30 set in the timeframe.

Calories on point!

Thursday

Made it to the gym despite the cold!

I had to start with 6 mins of elliptical because all the treadmills were full. Not really an elliptical fan.

Hit the treadmill and did my 30 mins of intervals.

5 mins walking
20 mins of 60 run and 90 walk
5 mins cool down

I`ve increased my run speed by 1.5-2.0 mph just since I started. I don't "love" running but it does really help me to get lean.

My glutes are dying! lol

But...I sucked it up and had a good session! Going to bed a happy girl.

Day 13 - Saturday...almost 2 weeks in!

Here's the layout for this morning's class...

Block 1 - Rowing

200m
25 squat jumps with a medicine ball

400 m
25 jumping jacks with ball

600 m
25 squats

800 m
25 jacks

1000 m
25 squats

I finished about 3/4 of the way through the 1000 m row in the time. Not loving the rowing!

Treadmill:

Intervals for 18 mins
Walk 1 min
Jog 90 seconds
All out 60 seconds and so on....

The floor part was brutal! It was 8 stations and you did each station for 1 min, then 30 secs push ups, 30 seconds some kind of ab work (she had planks, sit ups, bicycle crunches etc...So each station was about 2 mins total. They were:

TRX mid rows
bench jumps - side to side
burpees with a bosu ball
box jumps
kettle bell swing
stationary mountain climbers
TRX squat jump
high knee jumps over a short bench (kinda like running tires but stationary)

There was a man who appeared to be in his mid to late 60's next to me and he kicked my butt. I was so inspired! My cardio is improving but wow, my core is weak. By the end, holding a plank for 30 second felt like torture.

My body is fatigued but not nearly as sore as I was a week ago! It really feels good to push myself and see what I can achieve. It's been a long time.

Day 14 - Sunday

I hit up another class today to get my 3 classes in this week. Today was brutal. The mind was willing but the body was hurting! There were two blocks...the first block on the floor was FULL of way too many things involving planks and push ups. lol There were probably 12 different exercises with rowing in between and I lost track of them all.

Treadmill was the usual intervals and I really struggled today. I'm not exhausted as in need to sleep but just fatigued. That being said, I made it through and wasn't the worst in the class.

Yesterday, I hit the higher end of the my range for calories at just under 2000. I'll be about 1700 today.

They said mid point weigh in is this week, which seems early.

I made it two weeks!! Better than I've done in months.

Impressive! I would probably be all passed out and stuck at the burpees on day 10 ;) how's it going with the SARMS?

Ok...so my two week summary...

My weight didn't move last week. It went down about .6 lbs and then up .6 lbs. I felt a moment of panic but....I worked my butt off and stayed true to my diet so I'm not going to panic. Plus, my clothes are fitting differently already.

My GW arrived yesterday. So from order to delivery, in Canada, was 11 days. Amazing!! I took the first dose last night. Slept like a baby and woke up feeling like I'm ready to take on the world! I've felt like death the last few days and feel renewed. I'll have a good 4 weeks with the GW before the contest closes and then will continue on.

Second dose this morning of 10 mgs. I chased it with a teaspoon of sugar free Irish Cream flavoring I use in my oatmeal. Piece of cake!

So....dumb question but a full dropper in the bottle is 20 mgs? Just want to make sure I'm measuring right.

Thanks!!

Tuesday, Feb. 4th - Day 16

I'm a little behind on posting...been a crazy couple of days.

I took two doses of GW today. One in the morning and one about 45 mins before my workout. I may switch to once a day but split it just to see how I felt.

I had a great workout!! I could not believe that in ONE day, I could see some improvements but I did! And with these classes, the numbers are there to show it. I had more endurance and worked that much harder. For example, the goal of these is to get between 12 and 20 minutes in the "orange zone", which is approx. 85% of my max heart rate. Sunday's workout, which was pathetic, I had about 2 mins in the zone. This workout I got up to 13 mins.

Started with 3 mins of rowing.
Then a set of exercises with a 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 reps
DB reverse lunges off a bench, then standing into a bicep curl
DB flies
Reverse flies
pushups
Then every set ended with 20 scissor kick abs.

Then a 6 min rowing block.
30 sec slow
1 min all out - My all out rowing improved here from about 28 strokes per min up to 34. I know I had a stupid grin on my face because I couldn't believe it.

15 Kettlebell swings
15 KB sit ups
15 side planks/ side

Followed by 26 mins on the treadmill. The first half of the treadmill was a lot of hills and that was HARD! Second half I was able to run more. I am not quite to the running up a 10% incline yet but making progress.

Day 17 Wed - today was a rest day. My schedule is a bit crazy this week and it was -28 this morning (yes, celcius) and I didn't make the gym.

GW - split dose am/ pm

No adverse reactions. I don't even mind the taste.

Day 18 - Thursday

Class summary

1st half - 3 blocks (mostly weights tonight)

Rowing 200 m
Flat bench DB chest press - 15
Tricep extensions - 15
Flutter kicks off the end of bench - 20
Repeat x3

Rowing 150m
Kettlebell "goblet" squat - 15
Kettlebell swing - 15
KB sit ups - 15
Repeat x3

Rowing 150m
Seated DB curls/ shoulder press - 12
DB rows from a plank position (these sucked!) - 12
Side to side bench jumps - 20
Repeat x3

26 mins Treadmill. Only one real "hill" tonight and the rest was speed intervals.

So here's the crazy thing with GW. I'm absolutely AMAZED not only how quickly it works but the changes I'm seeing in my workout. I worked as hard I usually do tonight and set my treadmill speeds for what I know my limits to be. Tonight, though, my heart rate took a whole lot longer to go up!! I had to push that much harder to get that orange zone. It was actually the muscle fatigue that limited me, tonight, vs my cardio endurance (if that makes sense). If I didn't have the numbers on the treadmill or the heart rate monitor on, I'd think I had half assed it and yet, because I know what I've been doing, down to the fine detail.....I KNOW I did the same work and could really recognize the difference with the GW! It's really quite amazing!!

Top Bottom