Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Okay. You got me motivated. I posted pictures in the "pictures of our members" forum. I will be at the fitcamp helping out Dave and Maggie. You will see me at my worst right now... 250lbs.
Its funny. Its just like you said. You post the before pictures and it gets you motivated real fast. I am getting my diet going 100% starting January 2nd because of it.

slat1 said:
Okay. You got me motivated. I posted pictures in the "pictures of our members" forum. I will be at the fitcamp helping out Dave and Maggie. You will see me at my worst right now... 250lbs.
Its funny. Its just like you said. You post the before pictures and it gets you motivated real fast. I am getting my diet going 100% starting January 2nd because of it.

Planning on starting some sort of "diet" myself on Monday!! Although mine will be geared towards endurance/high performance, I'm hoping to drop some bf.

Miss-Missy - I'm gonna need you!! :velvett:

Well ok time for a small update. Diet this week hasn't been the best, it hasn't been terrible but it's been hard for me to be focused, I think I'm playing this little mind game with myself, by saying ok well if I want "this" I better eat it now, cause come Jan. 2nd, there's no more time for a cheat.

As I look back on this year, I've set a goal, accomplished it and set a new goal, and not quite accomplished the second goal. What I mean by this is I gave myself a number (in which I should never have done, but hey you live and learn). Did I reach the number, no I don't think so, not after all is said and done. Am I disappointed yes sort of, not because I did not have reached the goal, but because I got carried away with it, and was alittle too hard on myself. I was actually in tears a few weeks ago when I realized by the time I take off this layer of fat, I will not have put on 10lbs. And that's when it hit me, I must be retarded to cry over this. I've just worked really hard for the past year, I mean when I'm in the gym I don't play around with girly weight, I'm a grey plates kinda girl (Sassy ;) ).

Anyway what I'm trying to say is let this be a lesson to you ladies and the few men that check in on me :) , do not let a number define you, forget what the scale tells you, forget what those stupid little calipers tell you, pay attention to the way you look and the way you feel.

Although I mislead myself with the 10lb goal, I am extremely happy with the way my body looks, I am more proportioned that I've ever been in my life, and I'm excited to started shedding my layer of fat, to see how I looked when I'm leaner. So season 2 here I come, whether you're ready for me or not!!! ;)

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year, and thank you all for your constant support! :rose:

This is the reason I love these logs. We learn so much about others, and especially ourselves in the process!

You're such an inspiration to so many of us Miss24, and I for one would love to accomplish half of what you've done. Happy New Year and I'm truly looking forward to your log. I think I've decided on an October competition and will be looking to you, Sassy and others for guidance. :heart:

As I look back on this year, I've set a goal, accomplished it and set a new goal, and not quite accomplished the second goal. What I mean by this is I gave myself a number (in which I should never have done, but hey you live and learn). Did I reach the number, no I don't think so, not after all is said and done. Am I disappointed yes sort of, not because I did not have reached the goal, but because I got carried away with it, and was alittle too hard on myself. I was actually in tears a few weeks ago when I realized by the time I take off this layer of fat, I will not have put on 10lbs. And that's when it hit me, I must be retarded to cry over this. I've just worked really hard for the past year, I mean when I'm in the gym I don't play around with girly weight, I'm a grey plates kinda girl (Sassy ).
You know, I'm getting ready to start bulking and hearing you say this will stick in my mind for the duration of that time period. Mentally, going back and forth is really difficult. You know you're doing what you intended to, but sometimes "the wrong side of your brain" starts to take over. You're beautiful....you've worked hard.....you've made awesome gains....I'm so happy for you....don't cry anymore!!! :heart:

Thank you Buffalo and Scorpio ;)

Well as I had said, for the holidays I've been eating whatever I wanted, as surprisingly I didn't gain any weight lol.

Pre-contest began yesterday, now it's really time to focus, I'm 13 weeks out from the first show, April 8th in Ottawa.

Yesterday's workout looked like this.

Triceps and Biceps
A1) 6 sets 5 of tricep dips (unassisted, no weight added)
A2) 6 sets of 5 Incline DB curls (20lbs)
3 sets of 8 + 4 Telle Flat DB extension (15lbs)
3 sets of 8 + 4 Telle 1 arm DB preacher curls on ball (15 lbs)
B1) 2 sets of 14 High-pulley reverse-grip pushdowns (50 lbs)
B2) 2 sets of 14 Standing low-pulley rope curls (30lbs)

Ok so yesterday was cardio and abs

Today was legs ;)
All exercises were either 5 or 6 sec TUT

A1) 6 sets of 6 Cycist squats (150 lbs)
A2) 6 sets of 5 lying leg curls (75lbs)
B1) 3 sets of 14 wide stance leg press (360lbs)
B2) 3 sets of 12 Romanian deadlifts (95lbs)
C1) 3 sets of 12 standing calf raises (310lbs)
C2) 3 sets of 30 tibialis anterior raises (toe taps)

Last edited:
Top Bottom