Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Trenbolone Acetate and Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate Log

Beastmode78

V.I.P.
EF Logger
What’s up everybody, So I was asked to run a Log of the Tren Hex and Tren Ace I have been taking. So for the last two weeks I have been running Tren Ace at 100mgs eod and Tren Hex at 50mgs eod, As my Test base I am running Test prop at 100mgs eod, I just threw in Proviron at 50mgs ed. Ok so my diet plan needs a lot of help, I am not currently on a strict meal plan schedule, I have been trying to eat every three hours but definitely hasn’t been as clean eating as I should. My training schedule is as follows, I train four days a week at home in my garage with free weights,

Day one- Chest/ biceps
Day two- Legs
Day three- shoulders
Day four- back/ Triceps

Sorry my Stats are as follows
Height- 5’8
Weight- 230lbs

Also everyone please be patient with me this is the first time I have ever ran a Log or asked for help, So I do appreciate any help or guidance I receive, thank you

What’s up everybody, So I was asked to run a Log of the Tren Hex and Tren Ace I have been taking. So for the last two weeks I have been running Tren Ace at 100mgs eod and Tren Hex at 50mgs eod, As my Test base I am running Test prop at 100mgs eod, I just threw in Proviron at 50mgs ed. Ok so my diet plan needs a lot of help, I am not currently on a strict meal plan schedule, I have been trying to eat every three hours but definitely hasn’t been as clean eating as I should. My training schedule is as follows, I train four days a week at home in my garage with free weights,

Day one- Chest/ biceps
Day two- Legs
Day three- shoulders
Day four- back/ Triceps

Height- 5’8
Weight- 230lbs
Also everyone please be patient with me this is the first time I have ever ran a Log or asked for help, So I do appreciate any help or guidance I receive, thank you
@Beastmode78 well this is a perfect log start i like this and dont worry we are all on the same team our goal is for you to get great results and work with oyu on it

we can start with diet
before we change your diet we need to see what diet you have now

diet, please post meals foods and when you eat them
training, thats generic so post exercises weights sets and reps and when you do them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

on the pictures
please share a face blurred picture of yourself
and add meal pictures of foods you eat
and a few training pictures

and of course we need to see gear pictures of the gear you using post it up

Day one- Chest/ biceps
Day two- Legs
Day three- shoulders
Day four- back/ Triceps

Height- 5’8
Weight- 230lbs
definitely get pictures up so we can assess your body fat
it's going to matter because if you're too big and you're using tren the sides will be brutal

the side effects are going to be important to follow on this

Top Bottom