Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Cool! Can't wait to see the pics - and I like the diet statement too! :cool:

Miss24k said:
Will update this bad boy tonight, going to see Mr. Trainer tonight ;)
Waiting Impatiently ... :verygood:

mvhmoo.png

:lmao: you girls are too funny.

Ok so meeting with the trainer went well, weight is down to 115lbs, bodyfat down to 21%.

Cardio will be 5 times a week, 30 minutes a day in the am. Weight training is going to be interesting, the new program is based on tempo training, very interesting, and I'm sure I will be cussing him in the gym lol, very different something I haven't done before.

Diet is going to be a cycling of carbs, this will be interesting to me also because I've never cycled my carbs before. I like how the diet looks, the way it will work is Day 1, 2, and 3 then repeat. Day 1 is high, Day 2 is medium, Day 3 is low.

Also the show I was going to do in April has been cancelled, so now the 1st show will be May 6th, which also gives me more time to get ready, I have 14 weeks left.

Cannot wait to follow your progress with this new type of workout. And I'm very interested to see how your carb cycling goes.

I'm going to start experimenting with this once I get more settled. Good luck hun! :)

Miss24K, I am very interested in hearing about your carb cycling. I have been reading a LOT about this lately, and it really seems like the way to go. I assume that you are also calorie cycling as you carb cycle, but let us know if you aren't. :)

Details, details! :nerd:

Miss24k said:
:lmao: you girls are too funny.

Ok so meeting with the trainer went well, weight is down to 115lbs, bodyfat down to 21%.

Cardio will be 5 times a week, 30 minutes a day in the am. Weight training is going to be interesting, the new program is based on tempo training, very interesting, and I'm sure I will be cussing him in the gym lol, very different something I haven't done before.

Diet is going to be a cycling of carbs, this will be interesting to me also because I've never cycled my carbs before. I like how the diet looks, the way it will work is Day 1, 2, and 3 then repeat. Day 1 is high, Day 2 is medium, Day 3 is low.

Miss 24, for cardio are you doing HIIT 5 days a week or are you mixing it up a little? I would love to hear more about your carb cycling diet as well.

Congrats on your decrease in both weight and bf%!! You are looking good girl - now we just need PICTURES!! :heart:

I am sure it is nice to have a few more weeks to get ready for the May show now!! WHOOAA

Top Bottom