Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout stressing compounds

EMAN

I have started a new workout in which I try to incorporate a lot of the mass building compound movements. I have broken it down to 4 groups where I would go: Group 1/OFF/Group2/Off....repeat. So I lift every other day and on the off days maybe do some cardio, abs, or work a minor part such as neck or forearm. The groups are (the (#) is # of sets)

GROUP1: Deadlift(5), Incline Dumbell Press (4), Leg Press(4), Standing and seated calf (4 total)

GROUP2: Behind Neck Press (3), Flys/Pushups superset (3), Hack Squat (4), Close Grip Chinup(3), Close grip bench(3)

Group3: Bench Press(5), Wide Grip Chins (3), BBL Curls (4), DBL Shrugs (3), Bent over Lateral Raises(2)

GROUP4: Squats(5), Shoulder Press(4), Dips (3), BBL or DBL Row (3)

So I kind of do a full body every other day with exercises that have worked for me in the past as far as putting on size. I just started the routine today with Group 1 and it fealt great (painful, but great). Has anyone ever done these types of workouts and what were your results? I go up in weight and down in reps in each set.

Top Bottom