Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tried the basic OMEGA set/rep scheme for the first time for my workout!

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
First off i have toi say THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WORKOUT EXPERIENCE TO MY OWN METHOD!!!!
i usuually have 2mins rest between sets, the 45 seconds seemed like nothing, then back to work!!
i was out of breath the whole time, and trying to count the 2 secs up/2 secs down aswell during reps at first AND remembering to breath was a challange!!
i got into the flow after a few sets though, and it was fine :)

This technique felt more tiring, but much less taxing on my body, i dont feel beat up like before, but i certainly feel fatigued. i bet my joints are loving this compared to last week :D :D

i can see how working out like this can really avoid injuries!!

The best part fore me was FEELING my muscles working soooo much more, i could really feel my lats for the first time on the barbell bent rows, infact i don't think what i was doing before even hit the lats, well nothing compared to today!!
i got a great pump very quickly, it felt great.

im really looking forward to getting to grips properly with the OMEGA system, i would bet money that this is going to save me from countless injuries, which are all totally unnecessary.
the sheer level of muscular stimulation you get from this is BOUND to cause MAJOR growth :D :D

:)!!!!!!!

excellent

this is the key
to allow the muscle to do the work, while letting the joints / connective tissues never incure injury

I get wierd looks all the time

I do bent over rows with no more then 155 but it all lats, trap, erectors

same with Chest I have to go lighter in order to make the muscle respond and rise like loafs of bread with pump

I trained a women hands on and in 9 weeks here back and delts got shredded.
People doudted my us till she took her shirt off and just had a tand top on

Top Bottom