Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training outside

Volli

Just want to know if there is any difference between working out in a gym or outside doors, in fresh air. How does it affect me...does it make me more tired? Its just that summer is here and i can workout in my own garden aswell, cannot waste money on gym-s right now.

If you're talking running, you can put a lot more stress on your joints running on pavement than a treadmill with a good shock absorbtion system. That's a problem for some people.

Outside exercise when weather is nice is great! You can rollerblade, bike, hike, etc--just watch the heat and stay hydrated.

It's going to depend on the weather. If you are lifting and it is hot and humid, then of course you're going to tire out faster. I like the idea of being able to train outside. I am looking at building a shelter for some weights in my back yard just so I can workout on the days when I work 12 hour shifts. :)

Cant beat the smell, and joy of being outside....but probably more motivation and choices at the gym, but you will get good results if you work hard anyways

Well, ye ive been training even when it was raining hard....cause i didnt want to miss any part of that days training. When sun is shining then i drink water too. I try to do as much work outside as i do in gym in wintertime and yes i do 20 km biking trips between my hometown and neighbourtown once a week. I have my outside "gym" in my backgarden...its nothing much but there is a great view to a flat land and makes me think good thoughts : )

Top Bottom