Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complete newbie training schedule

Lapcerm

so I am not sure where to go from here. I signed up to a gym and they have been pushing me to work with a personal trainer for $60 an hour. I just cannot afford to do that at this time
so I'm going to do things on my own is what I told them
I'm hoping you can give me some pointers as to a strategy to working out. right now I just show up and I just go to an open machine and do some sets. I don't really know what I'm doing I'm just trying to get a burn to my muscle at this point. how can I structure things to get the very best out of my body?

so I am not sure where to go from here. I signed up to a gym and they have been pushing me to work with a personal trainer for $60 an hour. I just cannot afford to do that at this time
so I'm going to do things on my own is what I told them
I'm hoping you can give me some pointers as to a strategy to working out. right now I just show up and I just go to an open machine and do some sets. I don't really know what I'm doing I'm just trying to get a burn to my muscle at this point. how can I structure things to get the very best out of my body?
do a 5 day split upper lower body mix

i think newbs need more big moves like deads bench squats

Top Bottom