Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sneak preview

krishna

sneak preview (pic)

http://img333.imageshack.us/my.php?image=09300510523uw.jpg

I don't have the net at home anymore so I've been having trouble getting pics on here. Camera phone is all I have for now. Not real good clarity, but you get the picture.

6'00", 205 lbs, probably back up to around 10%bf in this pic.

I know I still have a lot of work to do, but I wanted something on here to get feedback and help with my progress. That's what we're all here for right? Thanks fellas!

Last edited:
Lookin' hard and lean bro. Keep it up. Upper chest and bi's need some work but whose don't. K 2 U :Chef: :tuc:

lookin good krishna, a front flex would be nice so we can see your delts and outer arms. inner biceps could use some size, either that or your not really flexing. pretty jacked and lean keep it up man

I have a cheap fuggin' digi-camera that takes crappy pics. The shit only works in the sunlight and if there is a lamp or light like right next to the object! :Chef: :tuc:

bruce410 said:
lookin good krishna, a front flex would be nice so we can see your delts and outer arms. inner biceps could use some size, either that or your not really flexing. pretty jacked and lean keep it up man

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to bruce410 again.
Thanks Bruce. Ya, I'll have to take some more soon. It's hard to find a decent pose when you have to hold the camera too. I don't think I was really flexing in that one, or at least I don't think that pose did my bi's justice. I'll get some more up soon hopefully.

i feel ya got a camera phone only, and just like krish its real hard to take the pic while flexing cause it gets blurry if you move.

I've got two pics but neither of them shows off the mus-cles...
Tat Pic...
mytatoopic.jpg

And my infamous........

My_Pictures.jpg

.......MIDDLE FINGER:evil:

yea it doesn't look like your flexing krish. thats my hardest part to get good though is inner biceps. you look great though bro, honestly the pics that have been being posted lately have all been very solid.

Top Bottom