Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sneak preview

DieselGunz said:
Looking solid bro still very lean abs are still showing nicely

Concentrate on eating and compound movements and you will progress nicely

You clean? You going on?

What exactly do you mean by compound movements? Thanks for the coment. I'll take some more soon....this one makes me look skinny IMO.

Lookin good krishna. Not the best angle for showing mass, but you look pretty solid. We almost have the same stats, you're a bit leaner though (I'm 6'0" 212 @ ~14%BF right now). Compound movements just means anything that requires multiple muscles/joints...like squats, chins, deadlifts, etc.

mendo said:
Lookin good krishna. Not the best angle for showing mass, but you look pretty solid. We almost have the same stats, you're a bit leaner though (I'm 6'0" 212 @ ~14%BF right now). Compound movements just means anything that requires multiple muscles/joints...like squats, chins, deadlifts, etc.

Oh ya, I do all those. Thanks mendo!

krishna said:
What exactly do you mean by compound movements? Thanks for the coment. I'll take some more soon....this one makes me look skinny IMO.
i think digi cams make solid lean people look a bit more skinnier than they are, ahowever fat people look fatter, weird huh?
looking great! id agree with others, bring up chest and bi's a bit, and also agree, we all need to bring those up, as they are "showcase" parts
compound movements = millitary press, bench press, squats etc, where you use multiple muscle groups to do excersise... these are the "mass builders" where we should be stacking on the plates
keep up the good work
what AAS use/using/plan on using?

Top Bottom