Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep problems

FFQuads

I'm not on juice now and do weight training about 5 days a week and cardio about 6 days a week. All of a sudden.....no sleep??? My heart is racing at night and I can't get my mind to stop running over daily shit. This has been going on for about 30-45 days now. I seem to be living on about 4-5 hours of sleep per night. Before this I was sleeping 7-9 with no problem. I'm really sleepy in the morning but it gets better through out the day. Any ideas or help would be great.

What does your diet look like? Enough fuel for the energy you're putting out? How long have you been training like that? You could be overtraining.

Miss24k said:
What does your diet look like? Enough fuel for the energy you're putting out? How long have you been training like that? You could be overtraining.

I eat very clean at about 2500 cals. for now and have been training like this for years. I've never had this problem before. But I have been cutting carbs a bit in the last few months. Could that be keeping me up all these nights??

cut carbs down or to very low last meal (or a few meals before if need be) (carbs = brain fuel too).

Yogi tea .. Bedtime ("flavor") it's < $4

Tried it last night (got it at vitaminshoppe)... GREAT stuff... once you lay down you'll be out soon after if last night was any indication of how it will work for everyone, lol.

sgtslaughter said:
cut carbs down or to very low last meal (or a few meals before if need be) (carbs = brain fuel too).

Yogi tea .. Bedtime ("flavor") it's < $4

Tried it last night (got it at vitaminshoppe)... GREAT stuff... once you lay down you'll be out soon after if last night was any indication of how it will work for everyone, lol.

I'll try it. I took 3 Tylenol PM and it did nothin'! I just don't get it???

make sure you not training or doing something too exciting before going bed (except sex which does help you fall asleep!!)
Try doing something relaxing, watch something boring, read a book. You need to start calming down like 2 hours before bed. I was same like you bro!

Also this very important

If you cant fall asleep in 30-45min...get out of bed!!!! dont try to sleep, this is the worst part!!!
Get up at the sametime every day, even if you got little sleep, and DONT take naps!

all else fails, try Lunesta...works awesome and not a narcotic

kiosk said:
make sure you not training or doing something too exciting before going bed (except sex which does help you fall asleep!!)
Try doing something relaxing, watch something boring, read a book. You need to start calming down like 2 hours before bed. I was same like you bro!

Also this very important

If you cant fall asleep in 30-45min...get out of bed!!!! dont try to sleep, this is the worst part!!!
Get up at the sametime every day, even if you got little sleep, and DONT take naps!

all else fails, try Lunesta...works awesome and not a narcotic

Great info! Thanks!!

Top Bottom