Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
bro post up some pictures of the gyno
I want to see some boobs on a guy LOL

Attachments

• 2740647.jpg
    2740647.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 15
@DaleMuscle where is your pics and why did you ignore post post on logs?

I started this cycle 17 days ago with Tren 100mg twice a week, Turinabol 25mg per day, and Anadrol 50mg per day. I've already started feeling some soreness in my nipples for about 3 days now. I have some letrozole handy. I was planning on running Anadrol for 5 weeks and keeping Tren and Turinabol for 7 weeks, but now I guess I am going to have to stop this cycle or at least stop the Tren. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks.
First of all, I want to apologize for not sharing my log journal. In reality, I didn't know about the log until I posted my cycle, and when I tried to really get my log journal up, I was surprised by someone here in the forum who tried to make fun of someone coming to the forum for the first time seeking advice. Instead of offering something beneficial, he was asking to see some boobs on a guy to laugh about! (Look at yourself in merra, you will see what you asked for).

I am a 50-year-old male, 5'5" tall, currently weighing 231 lbs. I have just survived a car crash in July 2023, with spine fractures and hip injuries. I received the okay in January from my doctors to get back to the gym with limitations in my workout. I only work out three days per week, and my focus is on my back and hips to recover while I am still on painkillers. My diet is not particular, as I am focusing on regaining my strength to recover from my injuries.

I started my weightlifting journey at 17 years old and had my first cycle at the age of 26. I know this stack was a Mass Stack when I ordered it and when I started it.

Week 1-7: 200mg/wk Tren, 25mg/day Tbol, 50mg/day Anadrol first 5 WEEKS ONLY!

I dropped Anadrol (thanks to some guys here in this forum for mentioning that) and added some letro to keep the cycle going. I feel a lot better, with no more soreness in my nipples. The reason why I am running this cycle is that I have run a following close to it, Mass Stack cycle, a few times back when I was younger (28-36) years old with no issues whatsoever.

Week 1-10: 600mg/wk Sustanon, 200mg/wk tren, 75mg/day Anadrol FIRST 3 WEEKS ONLY!

My post Cycle Therapy
1mg/day of Arimidex the first 4 weeks. After I drop the Anadrol then I step down to 1/2mg per day Arimidex for the remainder of the cycle.

First of all, I want to apologize for not sharing my log journal. In reality, I didn't know about the log until I posted my cycle, and when I tried to really get my log journal up, I was surprised by someone here in the forum who tried to make fun of someone coming to the forum for the first time seeking advice. Instead of offering something beneficial, he was asking to see some boobs on a guy to laugh about! (Look at yourself in merra, you will see what you asked for).

I am a 50-year-old male, 5'5" tall, currently weighing 231 lbs. I have just survived a car crash in July 2023, with spine fractures and hip injuries. I received the okay in January from my doctors to get back to the gym with limitations in my workout. I only work out three days per week, and my focus is on my back and hips to recover while I am still on painkillers. My diet is not particular, as I am focusing on regaining my strength to recover from my injuries.

I started my weightlifting journey at 17 years old and had my first cycle at the age of 26. I know this stack was a Mass Stack when I ordered it and when I started it.

Week 1-7: 200mg/wk Tren, 25mg/day Tbol, 50mg/day Anadrol first 5 WEEKS ONLY!

I dropped Anadrol (thanks to some guys here in this forum for mentioning that) and added some letro to keep the cycle going. I feel a lot better, with no more soreness in my nipples. The reason why I am running this cycle is that I have run a following close to it, Mass Stack cycle, a few times back when I was younger (28-36) years old with no issues whatsoever.

Week 1-10: 600mg/wk Sustanon, 200mg/wk tren, 75mg/day Anadrol FIRST 3 WEEKS ONLY!

My post Cycle Therapy
1mg/day of Arimidex the first 4 weeks. After I drop the Anadrol then I step down to 1/2mg per day Arimidex for the remainder of the cycle.
@DaleMuscle has a Log up NEW check

Top Bottom