Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems sleeping on gear

Penc1lN3ck

Hi everybody!

Started last week new cycle which is:

- ~400mg test e / week
- 30mg tbol / day

I started experiencing sleeping problems pretty much the day after first injection. This isn't my first cycle btw but it's been many many years from last cycle and can't recall if I did have sleeping problems then also. This was something like 8 years ago. I noticed effects of roids pretty much from day 2-3, more pumped / buffed look, better pumps on gym.. and ofc the sleeping problem. I wear fitness watch and can confirm from it that my sleeping has gotten worse. Also my heart rate is elevated, but I think that's normal (on cycle). I have arimidex on hand and have read that sleeping problems on gear might be due to elevated estrogen levels. I haven't taken blood tests just yet because I'm still so early on cycle. I was thinking of starting to take .025 (one quarter) on Monday and Thursday and see if that helps my sleeping.

My question is that does this sound familiar to anyone else? Did taking adex help you sleep better on cycle?

Now I TRT and when cruising at 200 mg a week I have no problems with sleep. When I blast at 400 mg and other compounds sleep can be varied and sometimes I wake up in soaked sheets due to night sweats making it harder to go back to sleep. Arimidex and other AI's never really helped me sleep. I have heard some people will use sleep aids and such, but never have myself. For me I find that taking a nap in the afternoon is the best way to get the right amount of sleep.

Really should get some bloodwork done before starting to pop AI's. You don't wanna tank your estrogen. Then you'll really feel like shit. I crashed mine once and it sucked. Unless you are a super converter i doubt what your taking is raising estrogen enough to be problematic.

did you do pre cycle bloodwork?? were you estrogen prone on prior cycles? you certainly would not have elevated estrogen from only a week on a longer ester of test

The main reason people have trouble sleeping on anabolic steroids is your heart rate is high.
You cannot fall asleep until your heart rate gets low to a certain number.
This is why many people who are on anabolic steroids, get up in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling back to sleep.

It's important to keep heart health. This is why you need n2guard

Hi everybody!

Started last week new cycle which is:

- ~400mg test e / week
- 30mg tbol / day

I started experiencing sleeping problems pretty much the day after first injection. This isn't my first cycle btw but it's been many many years from last cycle and can't recall if I did have sleeping problems then also. This was something like 8 years ago. I noticed effects of roids pretty much from day 2-3, more pumped / buffed look, better pumps on gym.. and ofc the sleeping problem. I wear fitness watch and can confirm from it that my sleeping has gotten worse. Also my heart rate is elevated, but I think that's normal (on cycle). I have arimidex on hand and have read that sleeping problems on gear might be due to elevated estrogen levels. I haven't taken blood tests just yet because I'm still so early on cycle. I was thinking of starting to take .025 (one quarter) on Monday and Thursday and see if that helps my sleeping.

My question is that does this sound familiar to anyone else? Did taking adex help you sleep better on cycle?
@Penc1lN3ck sleeping problems are tied to diet training not just steroids and dont happen riht past first shot.
Arimidex has NOThing to do with sleep.

and overall any advice you get now is useless because we dont know ANYTHING about you like nothing literally, you are a guy on forums with no details, To get REAL advice from us actual info that will change your life and help you get amazing results and to have us guide you with this sleeping issue on cycle we need to see your LOG journal diet training to start ASAP NOW!

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone tbol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Get a log.If we are going to help you, we need to know everything about you and be able to track you every day or every other day at least.

Top Bottom