Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DaleMuscle

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I started this cycle 17 days ago with Tren 100mg twice a week, Turinabol 25mg per day, and Anadrol 50mg per day. I've already started feeling some soreness in my nipples for about 3 days now. I have some letrozole handy. I was planning on running Anadrol for 5 weeks and keeping Tren and Turinabol for 7 weeks, but now I guess I am going to have to stop this cycle or at least stop the Tren. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks.

I started this cycle 17 days ago with Tren 100mg twice a week, Turinabol 25mg per day, and Anadrol 50mg per day. I've already started feeling some soreness in my nipples for about 3 days now. I have some letrozole handy. I was planning on running Anadrol for 5 weeks and keeping Tren and Turinabol for 7 weeks, but now I guess I am going to have to stop this cycle or at least stop the Tren. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks.
@DaleMuscle welcome to the Elitefitness family. Happy to see you sharing.

here is the problem I have iwth your post, you started a cycle but didnt share a LOG with us (you're on the forums since sept 2023 so you know about logs) so how do we know the actual issue now? like if we tell you to use letrozole with trenbolone it might make the gyno WORSE not better because it could be prolactin-based gynecomastia, or is it? its impossible to just guess for us.
so what we need from you is for you to SHARE please?
how?
well, start a NEW thread with your LOG journal diary on this cycle, add your training, diet, sleep, supplements and cycle history and we can guide you on the cycle and side effect reduction.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

would love to see a log out of you
this is going to be the best way to solve this issue

would love to see a log out of you
this is going to be the best way to solve this issue

monstro says that this can get worse
this is why putting up a log is so important so we can see what's going on

since you're running so many things it can be complicated
being specific on dosing and letting us know everything that you're putting in your body is important

Top Bottom