Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep problems

FFQuads said:
I'm not on juice now and do weight training about 5 days a week and cardio about 6 days a week. All of a sudden.....no sleep??? My heart is racing at night and I can't get my mind to stop running over daily shit. This has been going on for about 30-45 days now. I seem to be living on about 4-5 hours of sleep per night. Before this I was sleeping 7-9 with no problem. I'm really sleepy in the morning but it gets better through out the day. Any ideas or help would be great.

The only advice I can give is to focus on your breathing when you try to sleep, this way your mind won't be running over the things that happened during the day.

I would be HIGHLY over trained on 2,500 kcals per day. Heck...I can't sleep if I don't eat before bed as it is.

Always had problems with sleeping and I took Ambien a prescription or two when I was living in the USA. I'd like to try Lunesta but they don't make it here but do still carry the Ambien 10mg. I'll get a 20 day supply and it will last me about 3 months ($7 here). Does NOT knock me out but if I get relaxed and to bed...it will help me to get MUCH better sleep which means better training.

Needtosleep

This is a great product for good sleep!

!

Some great tips posted already.

Only thing I can add is to stay out of your bed, even bedroom throughout the day. Send the message that this is place for sleep only.

Some other sleep agents are melatonin, it will help you sleep, even help you dream, plus it's a powerful antioxidant.
Melatonin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I get mine from Puritan's Pride.

Also don't forget antihistimines, even the "non-drousy" it's no accident that they are the most frequent drug found in the bodies of airline pilots after fatal crashes...:sleeping:

Top Bottom