Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question to you all...

Tom Treutlein

Okay, two things. Today, I went to Costco to go food shopping. Wow, it was amazing. So, I've been using ON 100% Whey Protein as my main source. I get it for pretty cheap. $25. It has 110 calories, 1.5 fat, 3 carbs, and 22 protein. It's a mix of whey isolate and concentrate, with L-Glutamine in it. We all know that doesn't really do anything though, and it's better to get yourself G-Plenish.

So, my tub is 5 lbs., has 77 servings. At Costco, they have this protein for $23. It's by EAS, Advant Edge (it says that on the tub) and it's 6 lbs. It has 90 servings, 120 calories, 2 fat, 4 carb, and 22 protein. The ingredients were whey protein concentrate and isolate, with L-Glutamine. Basically, the same as the ON protein. It's cheaper, and has more servings. I was wondering if I could use that brand instead, or if there's a catch to it. Anyone? I figure, protein is protein. They're both whey con and iso.

Second question (sorry this is getting kind've long) was about fish oil. They have these Kirkland Fish Oil Capsules. It said concentrate on the jar. There were 300 gels in it, 150 servings (so 2 caps is a serving) and each serving was 20 calories, and 1000 mg of Omega-3's. Could I use this instead of UDO's Oil, or is UDO's a better choice. 20 calories and 2 fats. I'm guessing I'd need about 6 servings of the fish oil to add up to the UDO's, because UDO's is some 120 calories and 17 grams of fat, where the fish oil was 20 and 2. Input?

good price on the EAS protein. i can get 5lb tubs of ON for $25 locally, decent price. you'll be fine with the EAS or the ON, IMO.

do up your cals/fats for the fish oil capsules.

btw, shouldn't this be on the diet board?

Protein is protein for the most part. The main issue is digestability. If you can digest the EAS brand, and its cheaper then Id go with that.

Top Bottom