Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PR On Incline Bench

IM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH THE INCLINE NUMBERS, ESPECIALLY AT 192lbs!

I broke the scale yesterday at 251.5 and you are real damn close to my incline numbers. I did sets of 6 reps yesterday. 135x20, 225x15, 275x6, 315x6, 335x6.

d3track said:
nice man
its coming back pretty quickly

ThanX brother!! I was surprised by the strength on incline. I wasnt expecting it feeling flatter and smaller as I do now. But I always push myself for a PR on each main set regardless. I look forward to see how this will translate on flat bench. Im still aiming for 405 on both benches when the time is right. ThanX again!!

cwick0 said:
IM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH THE INCLINE NUMBERS, ESPECIALLY AT 192lbs!

I broke the scale yesterday at 251.5 and you are real damn close to my incline numbers. I did sets of 6 reps yesterday. 135x20, 225x15, 275x6, 315x6, 335x6.

ThanX for the encouragement brother!! That means alot! I need all the motivation and drive I can get to KILL that shit!! I just feed off these boards sometimes. Those are some damn nice numbers yourself!! Ive seen very few people in my life bench over 300lbs on incline. Strangely enough. Though the gyms Ive gone too arent hardcore aside from the one Gold's gym I went to a few times per week in sunrise. 335x6 is damn nice! Have you tried the one rep max yet? Shit, I bet youd be close to 400! I was 188 when I hit 315x6 on inclines before the injury. I think Im stronger now though, based on the 275 the other day. Hard to say this early. Shit, if you were in south florida we could train inclines brother, I have to train them by myself and get kids to spot me!! Its a lot of temptation because I dont eat before lifting. Hard to find hardcore iron devotees out there. Keep it up brother!! And thanX again!!

WalkingBeast said:
ThanX for the encouragement brother!! That means alot! I need all the motivation and drive I can get to KILL that shit!! I just feed off these boards sometimes. Those are some damn nice numbers yourself!! Ive seen very few people in my life bench over 300lbs on incline. Strangely enough. Though the gyms Ive gone too arent hardcore aside from the one Gold's gym I went to a few times per week in sunrise. 335x6 is damn nice! Have you tried the one rep max yet? Shit, I bet youd be close to 400! I was 188 when I hit 315x6 on inclines before the injury. I think Im stronger now though, based on the 275 the other day. Hard to say this early. Shit, if you were in south florida we could train inclines brother, I have to train them by myself and get kids to spot me!! Its a lot of temptation because I dont eat before lifting. Hard to find hardcore iron devotees out there. Keep it up brother!! And thanX again!!

The last time i maxed was in high school. Im 25 now. My incline use to be horrible until i started doing 3 sets of 10 at the same weight. Once i started that my numbers went through the roof. I can now manage 275x10, 275x12, and 275x15, then 3-5 rest pauses at 315.
My guess is that i could probably manage 375 oncline, but 405 my be a little troublesome. I can manage 405 on flat with great control, so i doubt if i could get it.
One caveat though...i am built for strength in my chest, i have a huge barrel chest. So, the weight tends to come easy for me. However, 405 on flat for reps isnt high enough yet, but i dont want to risk injury either.

If i were in south florida on vacation...i would definitely stop by and do a marathon training session with you. I am in pittsburgh, so kinda difficult. Im intend to train with Jkurz1 and Bigdho since they are in my vicinity.

Keep training hard.
wick

Walking and Cwick hats of to ya both have awesome inlines..im going to be revamping my training but i think im going to make inclines my main chest move..karma to both!!!

cwick0 said:
The last time i maxed was in high school. Im 25 now. My incline use to be horrible until i started doing 3 sets of 10 at the same weight. Once i started that my numbers went through the roof. I can now manage 275x10, 275x12, and 275x15, then 3-5 rest pauses at 315.
My guess is that i could probably manage 375 oncline, but 405 my be a little troublesome. I can manage 405 on flat with great control, so i doubt if i could get it.
One caveat though...i am built for strength in my chest, i have a huge barrel chest. So, the weight tends to come easy for me. However, 405 on flat for reps isnt high enough yet, but i dont want to risk injury either.

If i were in south florida on vacation...i would definitely stop by and do a marathon training session with you. I am in pittsburgh, so kinda difficult. Im intend to train with Jkurz1 and Bigdho since they are in my vicinity.

Keep training hard.
wick

Awesome brother!! Impressive routine!! How many times do you rep 405 on bench? Thats fucking nice! You say you can get 405 with great control on flat, but doubt you could on incline? Or is that a typo? I think if you could get it on flat, and youre that strong on incline youd be able to bring it out and hit 405 on the right angle. I always have to adjust my body on inclines. Good choices, that should be a hardcore training session! Keep it up brother!!

wnt2bBeast said:
Walking and Cwick hats of to ya both have awesome inlines..im going to be revamping my training but i think im going to make inclines my main chest move..karma to both!!!

Thanks a bunch, the busting my ass on incline has finally paid off. Not more than a year and a half ago i was having trouble doing 275 for 5reps.

WalkingBeast said:
Awesome brother!! Impressive routine!! How many times do you rep 405 on bench? Thats fucking nice! You say you can get 405 with great control on flat, but doubt you could on incline? Or is that a typo? I think if you could get it on flat, and youre that strong on incline youd be able to bring it out and hit 405 on the right angle. I always have to adjust my body on inclines. Good choices, that should be a hardcore training session! Keep it up brother!!

Ive repped 405 for 5, then did 425 for 1, only to see if i could get it.
Last night i rest paused 405 for 3, 1 second pause at the bottom, 2nd week in a row of 3, although last week's was easier. However, last week i skimped on incline, didnt do 335, only 315 for 6.

My flat and decline are much stronger than my incline. Decline actually might be my strongest. I have done 365 for 10 reps following an incline routine. So, i dont thing my shoulders or upper pecs are ready for 405 yet on incline, probably 3-4 months away. I usually train incline at a 45 degree angle.

Damn you guys are pressing freaks, Great job beast. Damn I might lose this war to 405 with you, but I am real close to a 500lbs squat,lol.... Beast you are a Freak

Top Bottom