Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overworked Biceps, please take a look

bash

Last week I started to work on Biceps. Last time I worked them out was about 2 years ago and stopped. The workout consisted of
<br>
Basic curls, bench curls, some resistance and a few more... The issue I need help on is that my left arm is very weak and after a very harsh 1st workout (which was NOT smart) I have overloaded my arm and it's looking very bad, swollen with red marks and now has turned out to look like a bad burse, also im having difficulty stretching my arm out all the way. I wanted advise on how long you guys should I should rest the hand also what caused this (more detailed reason as in what in the arm caused this) I will post pics.1st two pics are fom 5 days of rest with ice.
<br>
The last one is a recent one after 11 days.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

After a few days you should eb able to tell the difference between muscle soreness and if it's something else like a tear. I would go to the doc and find out for sure. You don't want to F-up your guns.

Dude, I've had long layoffs followed by super hard workouts, but I've never exerpienced that type of bruising. Once I couldn't use my biceps for over a week, but there wasn't any marks on my arm. That looks like some serious damage there, maybe even a slight tear. I'd wait until everything heals up before lifting again, and if it doesn't get better, you need to see a doc.

Haz said:
Dude, I've had long layoffs followed by super hard workouts, but I've never exerpienced that type of bruising. Once I couldn't use my biceps for over a week, but there wasn't any marks on my arm. That looks like some serious damage there, maybe even a slight tear. I'd wait until everything heals up before lifting again, and if it doesn't get better, you need to see a doc.

Agreed. Soreness from overwork is one thing, bruising is quite another. I wouldn't wait. I'd get it checked out right away.

Top Bottom