Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you can squat 500 lbs.??

Strength...Thanks for the advice. That is exactly what I plan to do. Basically go lighter and perfect my form so I will be ready for the weight. Also I do not squat every week, on the weeks I do deadlifts on back day I will opt for sled or hacks on leg day, just to help save my back.

Hey Dude I am for real ..former mister Canada
M.Payette called me the strongest Natural guy he has ever seen I am legit fuck man WHen i was 18 to 21 I felt unstoppable ,guess its all that extra test....well I know im still pretty strong but Its harder to have the drive that I use to have ....dude u want pictures well I ll try to get some ...One of my buddies videotaped me by the way Now Im 5 -10 220lbs with 14 % body fat very good genetics....some people are just genetic freaks I happen to be one of them ...Everyone I knew told me the same thing ..so dude This isnt bellshit ....believe or dont believe its all good .....Seeya genetic average dude ...LOL

Strength...what are your stats..I am 6'3, 231 lbs. (and going up) 12-14% BF. 29 years old.

[This message has been edited by LCBUTLER (edited April 27, 2001).]

Originally posted by PK2001:
Hey Dude I am for real ..former mister Canada
M.Payette called me the strongest Natural guy he has ever seen I am legit fuck man WHen i was 18 to 21 I felt unstoppable ,guess its all that extra test....well I know im still pretty strong but Its harder to have the drive that I use to have ....dude u want pictures well I ll try to get some ...One of my buddies videotaped me by the way Now Im 5 -10 220lbs with 14 % body fat very good genetics....some people are just genetic freaks I happen to be one of them ...Everyone I knew told me the same thing ..so dude This isnt bellshit ....believe or dont believe its all good .....Seeya genetic average dude ...LOL

I'd love to see a pic.

BTW : whats with the "genetic average dude " crap?? anyone who lifts 627lb can't exactly be called an average genetics dude...
And in any case: all the merit goes to the one who worked his butt of to lift that - no merit to you if you had the "super genetics to begin with"
just my personal opinion - no flame intended.

OK just to prove that you are talking "Bellshit" as you say.

Which Mr. Canada title did you have?(association).

Unless it was a natural show like ANB I fail to see how you could win a BB show and be completely natural. But then again Ronnie Coleman also says he is natural doesn't he?

I am looking forward to seeing these photos of the worlds most genetically gifted man.

Let me just reitterate - 450lb bench, 600+lb squat for reps, all at 18 years old and completely natural.

Anybody else think that he is full of shit?

YUP!

Definately full of something???

------------------
pibullwhat.gif

LC, I am 6'1" @ about 220lb, low bodyfat.
Currently bulking as I'm entering my first show the EFBB West Mids. If I get in the top 3 (which I will, as I will win) I will qualify for Mr. Britain. I'm 28 by the way and have been bodybuilding for 13 years, martial arts for 16 years. Had a bit of a lay off a few years back but am rising up to the top again. Oh and 'Post Krap 2001' my genetics are not average, they were less than average. I have got where I am today through bloody hard work.

Gotta go now as I finish work in 5 mins and I've got a date with the gym - Chest tonight.
I'll check this post later.

Top Bottom