Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys! I got LEANER

SoKlueles said:
dang bran :) very nice chest it wasnt so bad before but now ooh la la

nice work buddy

wtf? I've had pics up here for months and you 'n hammy show up here on the same day? lol
thanks

aw bran i dont normally look at pics...dunno why...but dang take it as a compliment:) and no me and hammy arent the same person ...sigh

SoKlueles said:
aw bran i dont normally look at pics...dunno why...but dang take it as a compliment:) and no me and hammy arent the same person ...sigh

Compliment taken :)

And I know you're not the same person.. the only thing that is the same about you two is that you could both kick TrailerParkSweetheart's ass!!!!1

Bran987 said:
Compliment taken :)

And I know you're not the same person.. the only thing that is the same about you two is that you could both kick TrailerParkSweetheart's ass!!!!1

:worried: :rolleyes:

I protest!! (but not too loudly for fear of getting my buttksi kicked around) :mix:

TrailerParkTrash said:
:worried: :rolleyes:

I protest!! (but not too loudly for fear of getting my buttksi kicked around) :mix:

just kiddin' TPT, you are pretty cool. and don't worry when I gain another 2-3 lbs. I'll be big enough to protect you from anyone! except BODEN he scares me

Top Bottom