x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

The Beast's Training Journal!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about The Beast's Training Journal! within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hey everyone! I figured Id start an online journal. For motivation and maybe itll help and inspire some others! Since I dont have a fully planned out routine on any given day, and my training can be real instinctual, my routines can differ greatly. ThanX again everyone! Ill start by posting today's routine: 11-9-03 Sunday Upper chest, Speed Bench, Rear delts and Delts Heres the routine I did: 135x20 (warm-up) 225x10 (warm-up) 275x11(one rep PR) (warm-up) 315x6

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 10 of 202 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
    Beast, I have been wondering this for a while. What do your "Beast Lifts" work and how did you think of this exercise?

Originally posted by RusPA81
    Beast, I have been wondering this for a while. What do your "Beast Lifts" work and how did you think of this exercise?
    Hey Rus!! They are real similiar to deads it seems, in the muscles they work. Probabally some differences. I really like them alot though. I used to do barbell shrugs behind the back, from time to time. And also, one day while working security, I realized I could lift a golf cart, much easier by facing it backwards and lifting instead of forwards. One day I just tried deadlifting like that, off the power rack. And the first day I tried, my numbers were in the mid to high 600's. Later I tried doing them from the floor. Didnt take me long to hit 590. After that they became routine. ThanX for asking!!!
    Lifting Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Peak Measurements:
    5'8 242 lbs , cold flexed measurements: 56 chest, 19 1/2 arms, 29 quads, BIG waist

KILL THAT SHlT

Originally posted by WalkingBeast

Thank you brother!! And you are a HUGE inspiration to me these days!! ThanX again!!!!!!!
    dude..your fuckin awesome! your inspiring the fuck out of me!! its no problem!! tb

Originally posted by thebrute

dude..your fuckin awesome! your inspiring the fuck out of me!! its no problem!! tb
    ThanX brother!!!!!!!! That just PUMPED me up!!!!!!!! Hows your shoulder been?
    Lifting Videos:

Peak Measurements:
    5'8 242 lbs , cold flexed measurements: 56 chest, 19 1/2 arms, 29 quads, BIG waist

KILL THAT SHlT

You have some very impressive numbers. How old are you and how long have you been training?

Are you training for strength or size, or both?

Originally posted by PIGEON-RAT
    You have some very impressive numbers. How old are you and how long have you been training?

Are you training for strength or size, or both?
    ThanX Pigeon!!! Im 23. I started when I was 14. So Ive been training for over 9 straight years now. In that time never missed more then a week at a time. Im training for both strength and size now. Im looking to get as big as possible, but most importantly Im training for freaky strength. Would hate to be one of those big guys thats weak as fuck, seems to be the trend these days. ThanX for the feedback Pigeon!!
    Lifting Videos:

Peak Measurements:

KILL THAT SHlT

Guru

ThanX Pigeon!!! Im 23. I started when I was 14. So Ive been training for over 9 straight years now. In that time never missed more then a week at a time. Im training for both strength and size now. Im looking to get as big as possible, but most importantly Im training for freaky strength. Would hate to be one of those big guys thats weak as fuck, seems to be the trend these days. ThanX for the feedback Pigeon!!
    Been working for several years brother. . .good work!

Originally posted by louden_swain

Been working for several years brother. . .good work!
    ThanX brother!!!!!!
    Lifting Videos:

Peak Measurements:

KILL THAT SHlT

ThanX brother!!!!!!!! That just PUMPED me up!!!!!!!! Hows your shoulder been?
    its been fine..taking a break from training...maybe for another week. i'll be gettin something for it in a few weeks or so(anti-inflammatories)its lookin better. also been feelin "burn-out" comin too so gotta take a break before that happens. where the fuck have u been brutha!?! don't tell me your actually sleepin now?
    tb

Guru
    Remember my man. . .take care of the joints.

Invest in some flaxseed oil and glucosamine. . you can pick these up at your local Wal-Fart.