Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your thought on how to run this

Only1eagle

Been out of the game for years now. Been in the gym 3-5 days a week for years just hadnt put much in each day for the last couple years.

However got back in 2 years ago and been hitting heavy. Ice hockey injury (and improper lifting as a young kid) and 8 months ago had rotator and slap tear surgery.

I am hitting hard again and love the tight anchors he put in on the labral as my curl has gone up since the surgery!

37yrs
5'6"
17-18%BF
In the gym 5 days a week now lifting heavy. I finihs each workout doing 20 minutes HIIT (30 - 90 or 60 - 120) on the elliptical and sweatting my ass off (till im gasping for air)

I have done test, winny, tren in the past. Have a small bit of gyno in right pec from last tren run that I had to come off suddenly and no pct.

What would you think.

Tren a 75 ED
SARMS 50ED

1-6 tren
5-10 SARMS
(and use femera-letro, bromo (for gyno) or use forma-stanzolol? and how much and when?)

I want to keep trimming down as fast as I can but I want to put on quality muscle while on a restricted diet and doing lots of cardio.

Thanks bros for your assistance

Another reason to have everything on hand before you start,i would take care of that gyno first!

Another reason to have everything on hand before you start,i would take care of that gyno first!

Not following. I have had the gyno for years now. Even had a mammogram just to be safe and they said it was gyno. I just dont want it getting in bigger.

Top Bottom