Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You Ever have those training days. . .

revexrevex said:
Definetely louden. It is funny but I noticed when you go to the gym all psyched up to do heavy weights, you are often faced with a dissapointment. But if you treat it as just a regular training day, you surprise yourself with some PR's. Everyone has bad days, what matters is how you recover from it.

Well said rev!!:)

Don't swain it, sweat ... er ... don't sweat it, swain. :) We all have our bad days. I was totally unmotivated to work calves Wednesday.

Remember that deadlift PR I was all psyched up for? Yeah, remember what a fiasco that turned out to be?

But I came back the next workout and gave myself a nice PR.

Next time, you'll probably be squatting small automobiles. :D

From Zero said:
Don't swain it, sweat ... er ... don't sweat it, swain. :) We all have our bad days. I was totally unmotivated to work calves Wednesday.

Remember that deadlift PR I was all psyched up for? Yeah, remember what a fiasco that turned out to be?

But I came back the next workout and gave myself a nice PR.

Next time, you'll probably be squatting small automobiles. :D

thanks for the encouragement.

I can sympathize. We all have days like that. You just have to put it behind you and focus on your next heavy day.

Next time brutha. Too bad we can't always control our bodies the way we want them to. I think its a message to you to eat a little more and think about something else entirely for a brief moment.....................

there was your moment. now go do your fucking squats and report back here with a vomit story. :)

It's been so long since I've done any real training that I can't remember what those days feel like. However, I will start training again on Sunday! It's time to start swaining!

Top Bottom