Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do women need so much god damn attention??

duritz

Banned
My gf is constantly looking for attention. If I don't talk to her every hour she gets all upset. I can go weeks or months without talking to members of my own family and I don't even care. What is it that makes them so dependent on male attention??

No shit, why can't they just blow me and leave me the fuck alone. The next thing you'll know is she'll be cheating on you because you aren't a constant attention provider. I haven't met one yet that wasn't fucked in the head, including my current wife.

duritz said:
My gf is constantly looking for attention. If I don't talk to her every hour she gets all upset. I can go weeks or months without talking to members of my own family and I don't even care. What is it that makes them so dependent on male attention??

Women are curious, complicated creatures.....it may sound cliche, but...that's what makes us so wonderful and gives us the ability to drive you men wild! ;) We have to keep you guys guessing a little, or, admit it, you'd get bored!

She wants your attention because she likes you. What's the harm in that? :fro:

Re: Re: Why do women need so much god damn attention??

VooDoo Lady said:

Women are curious, complicated creatures.....it may sound cliche, but...that's what makes us so wonderful and gives us the ability to drive you men wild! ;) We have to keep you guys guessing a little, or, admit it, you'd get bored!

I could do without all that bullshit. I don't like guessing.:D

Re: Re: Why do women need so much god damn attention??

VooDoo Lady said:

i think it's the tits and vagina thing that makes us interested.

Re: Re: Re: Why do women need so much god damn attention??

p0ink said:

i think it's the tits and vagina thing that makes us interested.

i think you're right :)

Because we just want to make things difficult for you....:) Not ALL girls are needy, but yeah, most are. Sorry. :D

Daisy_Girl said:
Because we just want to make things difficult for you....:) Not ALL girls are needy, but yeah, most are. Sorry. :D

So true. I actually liked it when my hubby was working in New York while I stayed back in Virginia...and we have been living apart for years. Now that he's home for good he is driving me crazy. LOL

Yes, not all girls are needy. :angel:

Top Bottom