Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help, wife wants a baby and i been on the sauce/steroids a while

Kaldce

My wife who is 33 already knows that i’m (42) on testosterone replacement therapy. just when we met about 6 years ago and I told her about why I have needles she already had dated people who were using creams and all that for their own trt. So it wasn’t a big deal as long as it didn’t get carried over to her
however she was not aware that I was using Other steroids as well
anyway long story short I am not producing any sperm according to the sperm testing i have done
I already have children. I have two teenagers who are in their prime crazy years. and they are a couple years away from going to college where it will cost me already a fortune. I really don't want a baby and I don't want to break her heart either and tell her that I can't produce sperm
what would you do in my situation? should I come off everything and try to get my sperm count up? or should I just be upfront with her and tell her that I have no sperm and see how she reacts. my biggest fear is that she will divorce me since I cannot give her a child

Some weeks ago i watched an Italian BodyBuilder video that was talking exactly about your concerns.
I don't use steroids yet since i have to lose body fat first, but i can tell you what he said.

His wife asked a child, he stopped the cycle right after his BB competition. He did a perfect PCT and after that he got his wife pregnant on the first try.

He used Gonase, TAD-600, Tamoxifen, Clomid and something else, but regarding what to use i'll let the experts talk.

What can i say to you is that yes, you should stop a bit to give your wife a child.

My wife who is 33 already knows that i’m (42) on testosterone replacement therapy. just when we met about 6 years ago and I told her about why I have needles she already had dated people who were using creams and all that for their own trt. So it wasn’t a big deal as long as it didn’t get carried over to her
anyway long story short I am not producing any sperm according to the sperm testing i have done
I already have children. I have two teenagers who are in their prime crazy years. and they are a couple years away from going to college where it will cost me already a fortune. I really don't want a baby and I don't want to break her heart either and tell her that I can't produce sperm
what would you do in my situation? should I come off everything and try to get my sperm count up? or should I just be upfront with her and tell her that I have no sperm and see how she reacts. my biggest fear is that she will divorce me since I cannot give her a child
I would just stay on TRT and pump in some HCG thats not a problem at all.

You should be upfront with her.

You both need to get educated on this topic. That is the key with everything in life. Don't listen to what you hear from Bros and don't listen to random people on this.

The truth is there have been plenty of people who have gotten their wives pregnant on steroids and there have been plenty of people that have gotten abortions. Even on trt.

So, it is possible because it takes one sperm.

But you must come off everything for a long time. And do a long drawn-out PCT. And it's no fun, and then you need to get sperm tested to see how your body is reacting and you go from there.

Bro this can go either way long PCT though I would think

alot of guys run HCG and lots of HMG too
It seems to help also you should check with your doctor what she can do as well.

If you aren't producing any sperm, then you need to probably come off everything and then do a long PCT and hopefully, you can make a comeback.

Top Bottom