Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which protein powders can be used witout a blender?

LewdTenant

I've used optimum nutrition 100% and that works without a blender. I put 2 scoops in about 16 oz of water,juice, or milk. Stir for a minute. Let it sit for 10 minutes.stir for another minute and then drink. No bloat from the air bubbles from blenders. I'm looking for an alternative.

Isopure did not mix with a fork. Probably need 24 oz of liquid to pull that off,if it is even possible. Thanks!

Get an Ultimate Shaker bottle from AST Sports Science. It's one of the best investments I have ever made. The lid has never popped off on me and it has a filter that breaks up all the powder (I mean all of it). You can mix the thickest MRP's in it and they come out smooth.

Yes, it is like one of those sand sifters you had as a kid. It is a seperate round piece that you sit at the top of the cup. The lid then fits on top of the cup. The lid is a half-sphere so the chunks go back and forth until broken up. There are no chunks at all. Everthing is mixed and drink. Awesome!!

well,the AST web site sells it for around $15 if I remember correctly. I can't find the proper Max Muscle web site to get it for $1

$10 here

http://www.ast-ss.com/Products/shaker/shaker.htm

shaker_bottle_apart_large.jpg

I usually get my shakers free from a local health food store here so that's never an issue. As far as protein, the triple threat 3/60 mixes very well with no lumps, and with out a lot of effort.

Top Bottom