Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when a woman just wants to cut

Longhorn85

my wife and I train together. she has extremely powerful legs and can squat almost as much as I can. If I trained for 5 years my calves would not be as developed as hers are natually. My question ladies, is if she want her legs to look more cut, should she cut back on the heavy lifting and do high reps? Juice is not an option. Any suggestions?

Diet, Diet, Diet :) It's all in what you eat, if you posted her current eating schedule, im sure someone on her could help her out a little bit. :)

Personally, for me, between cutting and bulking, my routine would not change one bit, the only thing that would change, would be what I eat, when I eat it, and how much of it i eat :)

i agree that she looks great. and that diet is key. however, i don't know if this is actually proven or anything, but I do like to train my bodyparts hard and heavy, but finish them off with a lower weight high rep set to burn them out. Don't know if this will help with cutting, but i think so.

Thanks for the tips. She is pregnant right now, so she'll be starting to train with me again in a few months. We hope to compete as a couple in a couple of years.

Top Bottom