Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when a woman just wants to cut

hey ttlpkg

I can relate to your wife. You've seen my pics and my legs are much more muscular. People say diet is the key which it is, but usually the legs are last part of the body to get lean.

I train my legs twice a week now and I go light with 20-30 reps. I recently hurt my lower back so I'm pretty limited too what I can do at the moment.

My legs have gotten leaner but I don't know if that was just water weight I lost (I cycled w/winny) I do extensions laying down, that hits more of your upper thigh region with regular extensions, walking lunges and leg press. Soon I hope to squat (light) Hams- I do leg curls, deep walking lunges, no straight legs yet:( and the butt blaster.

Calves I rarely do and if I do them it's light weight. Their the size of bowling balls.

Precor/eliptical and the bike.

Good luck and congrad on the baby to be!!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]
Calves I rarely do and if I do them it's light weight.Their the size of bowling balls.
Wish I could say the same for my little calves.I was defiently not blessed with the calves gene.:bawling:

Hi Cherry Pie

CherryPie said:
hey ttlpkg

I can relate to your wife. You've seen my pics and my legs are much more muscular.
...Calves I rarely do and if I do them it's light weight. Their the size of bowling balls.

Good luck and congrad on the baby to be!!!!

Your legs do remind me of my frau's. (Probably why I like them so much). For my taste, I don't really think yours or my wive's legs need to be smaller, just more cut. Although as we know from your competitions, some judges feel differently. Your calves are blessed, mine are cursed! Ironically I'm recovering from an injury now from overworking them.

:fro:

Top Bottom