Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I make to make my husband lose weight?

sen111

Hi,

My husband is an IT professional and he is overweight..He is interested in losing weight, but we are not aware of the proper diet plans. His weight is 75.

What is his bmi????

How to make him lose weight...What are the diet plans i should make him to follow for a perfect weight??????

Get Your Husband to Lose Weight step 1:
Cook low fat, low carb great tasting foods. Make vegetables the centerpiece and choose low fat cuts of meat. Season everything really well (suggestions - Lawry's seasoning salt). Do not add any fat while cooking, but if you feel it is necessary, use a little olive oil or walnut oil. By cooking healthfully, he can eat as much as he wants without having to worry about him eating too many calories. Make enough for lunch for the next day and pack it up so that he can take it on his way out the door in the morning.

Get Your Husband to Lose Weight Step 2:
2Remove junk food from the house. Out of sight, out of mind. Offer his favorite treat once a week or so and only make/buy enough for that one time. Do not make/buy enough for several weeks because more than likely it will not last. Going off something cold turkey will only make the cravings worse.

Get Your Husband to Lose Weight Step 3:
3Fitness can be more rewarding for you and your husband when you do it together. Sneak in exercise by doing something fun together. Sex actually burns about 500 calories, about as much as running for an hour.

Get Your Husband to Lose Weight Step 4:
4Consider your own weight and fitness level. Watching you get fit and lose weight can be a great motivator. You should both be eating several small meals a day (about 5 - 3 meals and 2 snacks)to keep the metabolism going at a steady rate.

Get Your Husband to Lose Weight Step 5:
5Don't tell him what you are doing at first. Start making little changes in the way you both eat and he may not even notice after a while.

Yes these steps will be very much helpful for your husband to loose weight. According to me eat some healthy food that must contain some proteins or eat boiled vegetables. Other than this get some more steps at cellublue.com

Top Bottom