Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides for Weight Loss

Dylan covered you on the best ones to choose from! AOD is tremendous and quite strong for cutting as is everything listed but that is the one I had the best experience with !

Thanks for all the input. Appreciate all the replies. Reference the Sarms suggestions - she is still kinda skeptical about using sarms mainly because there is so much bad/incorrect information online. I really don’t want her rushing into any decision. I want her to make an informed decision so I’m trying to provide her several different options to point her in the right direction.

What are the best peptides for weight loss? Asking for a friend. I am aware and have relayed to said friend that that diet and exercise are the key to success. They are looking for something to help aid the process. Oh and I should also mention that this is for a female. She is healthy eats decent, exercises regularly and is not overweight, but is looking to lose a few pounds. Thanks in advance.
get frag hgh or get real HGH bro.... Love the HGH from @domestic-supply.com I can eat 700-800g carbs a day and stilll leaning out

Top Bottom