Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight/fat loss w/ clen/cyto cycle expectations

lilred

My girlfriend and I are doing a 2 week on, 2 week off cyto/clen cycle following the recmmended dosages from female steriod usage 101. She is 35 y/o, 5'7'', 250 lbs, 30 min. cardio 5x a week, high protein, med. carb., low fat diet w/ daily multivits, potassium, and 3g taurine supps. She's trying to get to 150. How long will this take and how much weight/fat loss is normal per cycle? She doesn't want to drop too much too fast. Also, how much potassium is recommended daily or is it on an as needed basis? Thanx-Lilred

Pyramid up, then down? What dose would you recommend to start at? Cycle the clen 2 on, 2 off? At what dosages? She's a girl remember and may or may not need the same dosages as a man. But, what do we know. We're newbs. Thanx for your help-Lilred

That's pretty much what she's doing, except she started at 20, going to 80 and back down. Clen starts at 2 per day and increasing to 4 over 2 weeks if she can handle 4.

T3 and Clen are not miracle drugs, they should be used to drop a percent or 3 of bodyfat by a healthy person that already has a tight diet.
They are probably not very safe for a person as overweight as as your GF is.
Your GF is looking to lose 100lbs. See a doctor, stick to a strict diet.

Last edited:
She's not looking for miracles, just a little "assistance". She wants to lose the surface fat and then cut. She'll continue working out and watching her diet.

Don't expect anything significant. The weight loss goals of your friend will take 12-18 months to accomplish. This is a long term goal and will not happen overnight. In addition, it's time to think about an overall lifestyle change to insure that the body recomposition and health benefits are permanent. I'd recommend an OTC supplement such as Thermorexin and/or Levorex for that added boost. This should be more than enough, especially considering that diet and regular exercise are already accounted for. If she is intent on using prescription medication, I'd suggest visiting a physician and obtaining a prescription for an appetite suppressant such as Adipex (phentermine). From my experience, 99% of weight loss programs that fail are due to the individuals inability to be consistent with their food intake.

Best wishes.

Jenetic

Last edited:
Top Bottom