Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol update

fonixer good to have you back, theres been at least 30 tbol var comparison threads, its getting ridiculous

hey guys, awesome thread, espically for ppl who dont know a damn thing. like me. anyway, i was really hopin i could get Bruce 410 and mendo ot email me, i would love to get there info and help and starting out, and help would be awesome, and really relaly appreciated. i guess anyone really who has alot of knowledge on Tbol and starting out and cycles would be a huge help.

thanks alot
steve

[email protected]

Monk6969 said:
hey guys, awesome thread, espically for ppl who dont know a damn thing. like me. anyway, i was really hopin i could get Bruce 410 and mendo ot email me, i would love to get there info and help and starting out, and help would be awesome, and really relaly appreciated. i guess anyone really who has alot of knowledge on Tbol and starting out and cycles would be a huge help.

thanks alot
steve

[email protected]
bro you can't keep asking for help like that. seriously

bruce410 said:
bro you can't keep asking for help like that. seriously

yeah I agree, come on man, do some reading and actual RESEARCH. Everyone here is cool and willing to help, but you have to do the bulk of the legwork.

fonixer said:
mendo fergie fonixer and tux you guys fucking rule for leading me to the tbol path

suck's i have been away :( man hope all is good :)

sounds like a good cycle , yeah i always stick to 30 days no more dont understand some bro's running it for like 8 week's :(

Long time :) :) :) :)
it's good to be back .

Tbol rocks....... still lovin it

Top Bottom