Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol update

I can see gains possibly slowing down, but I don't see how they'd just cease to exist after a certain number of days. I mean you can make the same argument that test is most effective for the first 8 weeks or so, but you can run it year-round and still make gains.

You only want to gain so much strength in a short amount of time anyway so your joints and tendons can handle the increased loads. And as far as mass gaining, maybe you just need to increase the calories a little bit more after the initial gains.

joey s, truss me the gains go at 22 days. mendo has run the cycle multiple times as well as fergie. wish we could expain it but u will have to see for yourself. currently i got ive been out the gym for 2 weeks and i was sick as hell so i have nothing that will help sorry

just a little side question: Is there anything good for the kidneys other than cranberry? Or can you just get cranberry capsules? I had a rough night of drinking that involved cranberry juice back in the day and I can't stand that shit now.

KOArtist said:
just a little side question: Is there anything good for the kidneys other than cranberry? Or can you just get cranberry capsules? I had a rough night of drinking that involved cranberry juice back in the day and I can't stand that shit now.

Yes you can get cranberry extract capsules at walmart. Pretty cheap and they work well. They do have higher concentration and better quality ones at health food stores and the like.

mendo fergie fonixer and tux you guys fucking rule for leading me to the tbol path

suck's i have been away :( man hope all is good :)

sounds like a good cycle , yeah i always stick to 30 days no more dont understand some bro's running it for like 8 week's :(

Long time :) :) :) :)
it's good to be back .

I am going to use t-bol for 45 days on my last cycle , I hope I can make gains during all that time ...

Victor

Top Bottom