Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol update

Bruce

day 6 tbol at 50mg ed already up 2 lbs. will keep updates for all you interested in tbol, strength gains were up 10lbs in my shoulder press workout today, unbelievable pumps close to winstrol but its only been a 6 days. libido through the roof

Yeah- keep us posted. I loved Tbol at 40mg/day, one of the best steroids I have tried. I added 500mg primo- it was a great cycle while it lasted! Had to cut it short b/c I got really sick- fucking sucked!!

yeah bro definately keep us updated on it. I was thinking of using it to kick off my winter bulker. It will be D-bol or T-bol. I have never done either, but I am laening toward T-bol.

I have used both. I hated Dbol- I just got nauseous and bloated (although strength gain was nice!). Tbol won't give you the same size, but more importantly (to me) it would give you the same SIDES.

I'm on day 10 with 40 ed of T-bol and 30 of Var, cutting out the bol on week 4 and running the Var for another 4 then. Up 6 lbs already, up on the wieghts slightly but have added more reps and great recovery times. So far, some of the nagging injuries have gotten better too (tendonitis).Just thought you might like to hear my results so far. Good to hear yours is going well, keep everyone posted!

Ive been on var at 40mg for 2 weeks now, I love this stuff, my lower abs have never been so defined and the strength gain is unreal.. also gaining nice hardness and increased vascularity. I am going to get some tbol soon and stay on it for quite a while... shits amazing

Right w/ya bruce, week 3 is almost up of 40mg tbol only cycle...still lovin this stuff- will check the scale tomorrow upon rising & let you know what the scale says-

good luck with the next few weeks & keep training like a madman

Top Bottom