Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking it to the next level,,,thinkign fo competing..what do I need to do?

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
im 38..soon to be 39. im 5' 9". i was 180 in this pic. The hand grip body fat checker at the gym said I was 15%

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Been training since I was 19. Had puberty gyno surgery when i was 22...then lipo on my obliques and chest march of this year.

The pic was taken this past August. I can honestly say this is the best I ever looked. I was at the end of a sus/tren/winny/clen cycle in the pic. Just lost 15lbs on a 10 week (the last 10 weeks of the cycle) no carb diet.

I train at a hard core golds in NY. Lots of guys compete. They are all kind of hush hush about how they get the way they do.

Many are bigger then me and much leaner then me. Under 10%. Guys that were 225 in the off season are now 185. Maintain their mass but get super lean.

I know its mainly diet and cardio. But what else? It was a struggle for me to get down to 15% adn my diet was clean and I trained hard..did AM cardio and cardio after I trained.

I was pleased with my results but I know I couldn't hold a candle to some fo those guys.

I'm looking for tips...diet...choice of drugs...choice of sups...etc

I dont mean to sound negative but i couldnt imagine you competing in anything, it doesnt look like you have ever worked calves,legs,traps or arms

i would bulk and bulk and bulk you need to add alot of mass first

again dont take that rude it looks like you have been working at it, add on 50 lbs first
if your friends are at 225 at the bf your carryign now that can give you an example how much muscle you really need to add first..

I agree. You don't have enough muscle now to have any left after a 10-12 week contest diet that will likely cost you a few lbs of muscle anyway.

i appreciate the brutal honesty. and your right I'm not big enough. And I probably will never be. I didnt want to turn this into a sympathy post but I am a hard gainer with back (2 bulging disks L4 L5), neck (bone chips) and left shoulder problems (partial tear). I have terrible genetics. My dad was 165lbs wet and mom is heavy. So thanks Mom and Dad for the thin calves, ankles, wrists, forearms and the genetically high body fat.

I've dealt with my genetic deficiencies and injuries. I train as hard, if not harder then most in my gym. I eat alot and clean and thus far this is the best I can do.

But Hayes cmon "it doesnt look like you have ever worked calves,legs,traps or arms"

I rack the entire calve machine (400lbs) and do 5 plates on the donkey press...calves are genetic.

I squat 3 plates in tons of pain because of my back. 7-8 plates on the leg press. And thats on a good day. I just cant push it more then that because of my back.

I shrug 3-4 plates and my traps arent huge but they arent small.

i have 18in arms....i incline press 130lb dumbells for reps and military 120s for reps. I can kill an average man with my small arms if I had to...so yea I take a little bit of offense there.

Here is a few more pics

And to me this is the most important pic....in just over a year i dropped 8% BF while actually increasing my strength.

I never said I was ready now. But I didnt think I was that far off. I'm not talking about doing a pro show. Something small. I know I need to gain more mass and eventually lean down further then where I am now.

go compete. you dont have to be huge to enter a contest. in fact i see skinny little shits at my gyms that place in npc shows.

try a var only cutter or prop winny. theres no real magic. it comes down to how much mass can you hold while you cut. ephedrine work just as goos as any other cut drug i would use that

I didnt mean to make you take offence i was just being honest, the pics you posted afterwards didnt change anything

its to bad to hear about your injuries but without the ability to lift heavy ass weight its gonna be hard to compete with people that can

go check out a few pics of the peope that cokmpete oin the members pic section, you can get an idea of the amount of mass they have and there stats

i do want bulk up this winter....that is my focus right now. What cycle do you suggest given my current state? What should my diet look like? Put on about 15-20 quality lbs.

Fuck that shit man I think you look GREAT. Looks like you are training hard and eating right. You want to compete, then you have to know what it takes. when you know that make the decision and go for it.

if you really want to add the mass

test
deca
dbol
gh
tren
and a whole lot of food

you have a foundation coming along just bulk up to 230 then try cutting

try workin with a trainer get some ideas on how to work around your injuries etc..you want to bring the whole body together

best of luck to ya

Honestly, at 5'9" , if you wanted to compete just for fun, you'd be better off going down to lightweight -- under 175. You look great bro, but you look like you can afford to lose a little fat. If you worked hard on getting thicker and leaner you'd look at lot better overall. (Translation: More pussy!) Then, if you wanted to enter a show for fun, what the fuck, go for it. But at your size and 15% bf, you'll never be able to stand against the big boys.

There's no substitute for hard work. All the clen, T3, etc in the world is just a finishing touch. Check out ZIP and Lipoflame, 2 awesome fat burners. Any steroid stack can help you build lean muscle. But ultimately, diet and training is what it's about. . Good luck.

Top Bottom