Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 AND Contest Prep

LSUMuscle

Ok, I already know that there is tons of info on T3 using the search, but this is a little more specific question. I've heard that there may be a need to up the calorie intake somewhat while on T3 in order to lose some muscle. I guess that makes a little sense, but when I'm trying to lose fat as fast as possible what would be best. I'm taking some testoviron and winstrol also. I'm gonna start the clen up again next week sometime. I've got 3 weeks til show. Here's my diet, just the basics: 400g protein, 60g fat, as close to 0 carbs as possible. I'm doing 1 hour cardio a.m. and 30-45 min. p.m. I'm 200lbs, 5.9% bf, but need to get down to 187 for weigh-in.
PLEASE HELP!!!:)

The only thing with T3 is to take it with some steroid so your muscle is spared. I have used T3 and Clen alone and have had near zero muscle loss, and no loss when I've used it with tests..... Good luck in your competition bro!

ItalMonster, thanks man. But what I'm looking for is just what to do with these last couple weeks to drop below 5%. I've been on a steady pace, losing almost a % a week for about 6 weeks now. The main problem is that my weight has remained the same. That's good since I haven't lost muscle, but I want to compete at the top of the novice middleweight class, 187lbs. I know that I'll lose some water, guessing like 7-8lbs maybe, so that means I'll need to be around 195 about a week out, right? That's two weeks to lose 5lbs. Does the diet sound ok, 400g protein and 60-70g fat for 4-5 days with one up day consisting of 200 clean carbs and maybe 1/2 the fat. I would love to get some advice.

If your 5.9% bodyfat at 200lbs you must be cut to ribbons. Why would you want to go down to middle wt. A lot of pros never get below 6% bodyfat. If your that low in bodyfat you can't drop 13 more pounds without losing a little muscle. Even if you pop lasix.

5.9% at 200 and you want to get down to middle---Is this an NPC event because if it is middles are 176---Go look in the mirror and look at your glutes---at 5% bodyfat, they should be striated----Which means you dont have much more to lose. But I guess its all in who does your bodyfat to get an acc-measurement!

Wombat, yeah it's an NPC event, but it's the Novice class. 165-187 1/4 is the middle weights. My glutes aren't striated. This is my first time even near this low of bf. Until this year dieting, I've probably never been under 10% so my problem is in the fact that I have a decent bit of loose skin. I've been tanning, and that has seemed to help tighten it up some. I think I'm gonna try to spend a good bit of time in the sun though to see if it helps more. I think that tanning and the sun, along with some prep-H might help also. What do you think?

From personal experience, aldactone will help you out. I started to take this the Thursday before the show and I came in shredded and tight.

Top Bottom