Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3 12.5 mcg 40 days

Magg

What kind of results can i expect? Just looking for a little boost but dont want to shut anything down been dieting forr 5 months and hit some plateaus. all responses appreciated

i've done it for over four months at up to 175mcgs. everything was back to normal within four weeks after my last dose. thats just me though

Yeah, you should be just fine. I might actually even up it a little during the middle. I've done a lot more than that for a longer period of time and have gotten back to normal pretty quickly. Gugglesterones will bring you back in check a lot faster.

does anyone know whether taking a shitload of Gugglesterones for something like 10 weeks has an effect on your natural production after you stop?

good lord

DepressiveJuice said:
i've done it for over four months at up to 175mcgs. everything was back to normal within four weeks after my last dose. thats just me though

what kind of sides did u have if any..i know with 50mcg i get terrible night sweats..

just shortness of breath which doesnt happen often

Top Bottom