Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and male fertility...kinda surprising

Congrats!!:beer:

Nelson Montana said:
Yep, the HCG. (Twin's maybe?)

Generally speaking, the risk of a multiple pregnancy increases when the WOMAN takes the HGC, that's because it sometimes causes her ovaries to release more than one egg... that of course would result in non-identical twins.

FreakMonster said:
Man your juicing and about to have a kid? Hopefully your kid doesn't come out all deformed from the steroid use.

Have you ever seen any evidence that use of steroids affects the baby, because I have never seen anything. There are actually a fair amount of guys on this board that conceived while "on" and it had no effect

needsize said:

Have you ever seen any evidence that use of steroids affects the baby, because I have never seen anything. There are actually a fair amount of guys on this board that conceived while "on" and it had no effect

One of my friends was a heavy user with steriods and GH and he had a little girl. His little girl had an enlarged head and had some manly features. He and his wife were perfectly healthy. I'd say her deformities were a direct result of either the steroids or GH.

the gh I can see, but not the steroids. I'm only on two, one is test, and its produced in the body naturally, the other is EQ, which is know to be mild

Your kid will be fine bro. Best of luck Little peeps rock. Got a 3 yr old and a 20mth old. Best thing that I ever did.

Top Bottom