Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spatts i bought the steamer!

of course!

it worked great too... mmm i'm about to dig in!

i should've created an account that said ilovespatterson because right now i damn well do... heehee ;)

yeah, that and i don't have many dishes and utensils in the apartment.

like i said before i'm not yet into my routine and i'm not eating enough (this will be changing right away)... but i still eat more than my roommate who is a 6'+ guy... figure that out!

spatterson said:

Do you guys have trouble keeping up with your dishes, eating the way we do? It's as if all I do is eat, and run the dishwasher!

No offense to you ladies whatsoever. But you do have it easier when it comes to the calorie requirement department. All I do is eat...YUCK!!

Steamer sounds like something I should look into though. Anything to cut down on food prep time.

spatterson said:
Maybe I'm the only tard that put the rice in the bowl without water...

:confused:

Glad you like it! I use mine ALL the time. Thought about buying another, then I realized that was just an excuse not to clean the one I have everytime I use it.

Do you guys have trouble keeping up with your dishes, eating the way we do? It's as if all I do is eat, and run the dishwasher!

lmao, how do you supposed you'd make rice w/o water???

its funny at work they have free bagles and creamcheese and muffins on Friday mornings.. its called "breakfast day or something" but for some reason they set out plastic utensils (the knives i guess i can see, but forks and spoons... why i don't know)... but i don't eat the food, i just go in and steal big handfuls of the utensils (that nobody uses anyways) ... i call it "utensil day " :D

hannibal... i take it you haven't seen my diet... when ever i help a guy with his diet the first thing i usually say is "hell, i eat more than you and i'm a 116lb female"

gosh.. if you think utensil day is strange you should see my work cube... it's a huge mess of curious george stuff... when i was managing the writing team i took my guys to the zoo for a team meeting/monkey liberation tour....

sadly no monkeys were liberated during that escapade, i did poke a lil one in his belly and got sick (not sure if the two were related or not)...

they keep the good ones behind glass and the only one that we could have feasibly got was masterbating...

okay, i think i've shared a little too much

awww what a cute story... ours isn't that interesting.... some brain attack from an really overpaid executive landed cd burning in the laps of our team... so on my next budget forcast i tried to justify 5000 for a monkey to do this cd burning... and from then on i was monkey girl :)

btw, no, it was not approved, but i did get to hire another person who we called monkeyboy for a few months... he never found it as funny as we did...

spatterson said:

Masturbating? Really?

YES!!! distrubing... very very disturbing...

btw bikinigirl, i really hope the chicken is good... sorry, i can get off topic really easily...

especially if the topic has nothing to do with revolving doors... i hate those things.... :mad:

lmao

Top Bottom