Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spatts i bought the steamer!

nah? missed that... i read the intro at about 4:30.... saw that he was your friend and pittied him hehe :D

i'll go check that out...

Phemomena said:

hannibal... i take it you haven't seen my diet... when ever i help a guy with his diet the first thing i usually say is "hell, i eat more than you and i'm a 116lb female"

Well I haven't seen your diet..but I imagine that in my world it would amount to a snack. You know its funny I used to be real anal about not letting my food get mixed up. Now I eat so much that it all tastes the same. It just tasted like FOOD. So maybe this steamer will help me come up with some new ideas. For the record a 275 male probably requires more calories than a 116lb female. Especially if I want to make it to 290 by mid October and then get back down to 275 for my powerlifiting meet in Dec.

Definitely will try the steamer out....to Wal-Mart I Go

Phemomena said:

no doubt that you probably eat more than me, but when reading it, keep in mind that i'm a 116lb gal... and while doing this i've put on 6lbs and dropped bf at least 4%... (thank you anavargods)

Wasn't trying to, in anyway, turn this into a contest...that is rediculous. I was just saying that women in general don't have to spend as much time eating as men. And YES I have seen the 116lb gal...VERY NICE...You should be proud of your progress:)

Mmmmmmm anavar...goooooood stuff:D

phem, yes the chicken and rice was EXCELLENT

you can just call me smalls until the acct is fixed up so i can log in as myself again :)

Top Bottom