Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skippy's Natural Peanut Butter

I had peanut butter on Monday but I'm throwing the whole jar out TODAY cause I keep craving it now..

grrrrrrr

Two more weeks and Im free to eat eat eat

Oh!! And I bought some Peanut Power Butter at the BB show Sat. -- it's peanuts, egg whites, flax oil, flax seeds, honey, salt & wheat germ.

I buy a local brand that I LOVE. The ingredients are "peanuts, love, care, and pride". Thank God because I was really low on my pride intake. lol

jenscats5 said:
Oh!! And I bought some Peanut Power Butter at the BB show Sat. -- it's peanuts, egg whites, flax oil, flax seeds, honey, salt & wheat germ.

I've had that before....mmmmmm yummy :p :p do you like it? it has protein powder in it to no? The 1 I had did.

You can buy it now at GNC -- they just signed an exclusive deal w/ GNC & had to change the name from "Power Butter". That & Stallone pudding were the 2 things I saved for my first post-competition junk food.

Miss24k said:
I've had that before....mmmmmm yummy :p :p do you like it? it has protein powder in it to no? The 1 I had did.

It was $10 & the taste is worth it!! :p :p

The ingredients don't list Protein Powder....

Sassy69 said:
You can buy it now at GNC -- they just signed an exclusive deal w/ GNC & had to change the name from "Power Butter". That & Stallone pudding were the 2 things I saved for my first post-competition junk food

Hmmmmmmm, will have to look for it there.....

I think it was $8.95 at GNC in Boston, they don't sell it here damn it!!!! I think that ight actually be a blessing haha.

Miss24k said:
I think it was $8.95 at GNC in Boston, they don't sell it here damn it!!!! I think that ight actually be a blessing haha.
:velvett:

Back away from the 'Butter' sweetcheeks...

Top Bottom