Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious replys...had to stop workout

PLIFTER gave good advice. I also suffer from panic attacks and it gets twice as bad while on gear (especially winny) I have had to leave the gym on many occasions due to this problem. Definately cut out caffiene or ephedrine if you are using. When I'm on, I usually take a half xanax right before or during my workout. This helps a great deal.

I have the same problem while doing heavy sets of deadlifts. I suffer from panik attacks as well, try taking some St Johns Wort and that should help with panik attacks, it worked great for me. Good Luck Bro!

M18

I agree with mustang. try the st johns wort. panic attacks and high blood pressure are somewhat common when straining your heart so hard, like the heavy sets. the gear just makes it worse... no worries bro. sounds like you are a hardcore lifter...cool.

Bros,

I don't think it would but would anavar lead to more panick attacks. From what i know it doesn't do annything to your blood pressure so I don't think it would

Peace Boxer

TheBear said:
I am only taking 50 mg of winny eod right now..i am upping it to 50ed in one week. I have noticed that sometimes I get lightheaded, but I think most people do when they exert themselves. But today it felt weird. I might be overreacting but it made me leave the gym nonetheless.

If you are heavy, my one experience with winny suggests that 50mg eod is a waste of gear, so it can't be that. You're probably letting it get to your head, but getting your bp checked sure wouldn't hurt.

I'd say it's because you did more than you normally do and your adrenaline was a little higher....that'd be my guess

Could be panic attack
or PVC's ( premature ventricular contractions ),
or both,,,I've had.
Unless they happen lots, its not serious, but you'll probably feel better if you get it checked.

Bro, I'll have to caution against St. John's Wort. Many people have had great results, but some people experience extremely unpleasant sides, like hard core paranoia. See a psychiatrist and get regulated drugs from a professional.

Top Bottom