Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious replys...had to stop workout

TheBear

I was at the gym, I just finished getting spotted on some shoulder presses. I did more than I normally do, as I pushed a set of 8 from 85s. I stood up and my heart was beating fast(normal) but then it was kind of fluttering and that got me a little lightheaded. After that I could hardly workout because I was so paranoid something was wrong. My heart rate has returned to normal and it hasnt murmurred since. Whats up??

Heart palpatations. Its normal, bro. Especially on gear

I am only taking 50 mg of winny eod right now..i am upping it to 50ed in one week. I have noticed that sometimes I get lightheaded, but I think most people do when they exert themselves. But today it felt weird. I might be overreacting but it made me leave the gym nonetheless.

Happens to me every set of deadlifts. I have blacked out on many, many occasions from deadlifting. The heart pounds and feels like it's 'fluttering'. I've never had a problem. To me it feels like extreme exitement or an adrenalin rush. During intense weight training sets blood pressure will sky rocket causing a heart rate increase very dramatically. While on gear the blood pressure deal is firther exaturated. I get light headed after every set...except calves. Add to the fact oxygen and blood flow has been diverted from the brain to the just worked muscles and you will feel light headed. The heart rate increase is normal for intense training.

I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago. After a set felt lightheaded and dizzy. I just didn't feel "right". I went home after that and took it easy. Never had a problem like that since.
:confused:

When you said you were "paranoid", it makes me think it may have been a panic attack, which can be triggered by physical excersise. If they keep up, just see a doc. Tranquilizers and then Paxil will make them go away.

try taking in more carbs, that happend to me and a trainer told me to up the carbs, hasen't happend again, maybe just a coincidece who knows

i had that happen to me..then spent huge money on every fucking heart test there was...my doctor at the time (fucking prick) didnt have a clue....changed docs and in 5 minutes told me i was having panic attacks..put me mild dose of paxil and never had one since

Bear, what you just desribed is a panic attack, I've been suffering from them for years. It gets worse while on a cycle. They also happen more often while working out. Try avoiding caffeine and ephedrine. I went 8 years without caffeine. I'm getting better and I can use small amounts of caffeine. If they start happening every day you might want to see a shrink. They can give you antidepressants or sedatives. Good Luck

Top Bottom