Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Ostarine (MK-2866) Log

Tuesday-Day 16: Part 2

Yesterday I was pissed at myself for taking so long on the workout I did that I made myself do an extra ladder from 1-14(on the min) of pushups. So my pushup count is 100+105=205+50 burpees at the beginning of the workout. My chest and shoulders are SMOKED. Wednesday's update will be up shortly.

Wednesday-Day 17

Rest....I needed a day off so I didn't try to push myself past the breaking point. Have been feeling like crap since my wisdom teeth have been coming in and the right side of my jaw is swollen. Ugh...

Thursday-Day 18

Didn't feel much better than I did Wednesday and that bodyweight workout I did made me sore as shit. My abs are on fire and going from a lying to kneeling or standing position is not pleasant. I know bodyweight workouts will always make me insanely sore but this is a little ridiculous! Did a 150 second plank as part of the plank challenge my cousin convinced me to do. Other than that trying to take it easy since I have to work late this weekend.

Plank-2:30

Friday-Day 19

Still sore WTF?!!! I guess I should have expected my body to react the way it has I'm always pushing myself mentally and in the process my body takes a beating here and there ha. Going to do some quick rehab and leg stuff before work at 10 so I will post when I get home. I promise I will stay on top of my log better than I have the past few days I've just been feeling lousy from my wisdom teeth since appetite is off and my jaw feels like it's the size of Montana. I go in for consultation next Wednesday though so hopefully these fuckers get taken out soon! What is everyone doing for the rest of the weekend?

Wisdom teeth suck getting removed but I wouldn't stress it :)

Friday-Day 19: Workout

Warm up: 5 min jog
Plank-3:00

Bird dogs: 2x20 (Rest 1 min)
Seated external rotation: 2x20 (Rest 1 min)

Bulgarian split lunges(53 KB): 5x10/side (Rest 2 min)
Bulgarian split lunges(bodyweight): 1x25

Cooldown: 5 min jog

Saturday-Day 20

Warm up: 5 min jog

Plank-3:00

1-arm 1-leg RDL(53 KB): 3x10 alternated w/
3x25 hip hikes w/added hip flexion

Reverse lunges: 3x25/side (Rest 1 min)

Cooldown: 5 min jog

Sunday-Day 21

Rest. However, I'm still doing the 30 day plank challenge with my cousin so I did a 3:30 plank today. Wisdom teeth and now shin splints are killing me

Plank-3:30

Top Bottom