Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Report Xperiences with Usnic Acid/LipoK

VarixBro

Hey everyone

Im back after a long bout of work (mainly traveling back and forth between cities and staying in tacky hotels, uhhhh, it gets old after awhile). So now, I have quit my job for the meantime and may look for something to supplement my income for the time being. And finally, I have my OWN computer which means I will be on the net more often. Anyway, enough of my bitching.

If some of you may have remembered me from way back, I enlightened many of you with my stories of the wonders of DNP. DNP was the ONLY thing to really help me lose fat, and was the ONLY thing to help me acheive a six pack. Anyhoo, you can check my archives to read more about. I dont want to bore anyone with anymore drama again. :)

Now I have stumbled upon this stuff called Usnic Acid which is said to mimic the effects of DNP. I have tried a product that contained it (LipoK), and lost a good amount of fat (actually, kinda surprised me that I lost more than the usual 1.5 of fat per week by alot), but the only thing was that this stuff gave me a headache! So Im wondering if it was the Usnic Acid that did that, or if was the combination of Yohimbe, caffeine, T2, noreph that did it to me.

Im thinking of making a product that contains an ample dose of Usnic Acid along with a few other odds and ends (but stuff that is useful, like fat utilizers, etc....I saw one product that had Usnic Acid and it had a bunch of B vitamins! Umm, since when did B Vitamins become a powerful antioxidant or a great fat utilzer?????!! Unless someone can clue me in about the great 'wonders' of B Vitamins while taking a protein uncoupler such as DNP or Usnic Acid).

But before I get into this venture, how were your reports when taking this stuff? How much fat did you lose, how was your weight training during and after, etc. How much does a bottle of this stuff typically cost? Another thing that i dont like about LipoK is that it contains T2, which, according to medline, hardly does jack diddly do to raise metabolism YET it screws up your TSH. Go check it out at www.musclemonthly.com and look for one of the QnA's with Bryan Haycock.

That is pretty much it. I may input some ideas what would make a kick ass fat burner.

Last edited:
I'm on lipo kinetix now, i can feel the uncoupling at work as I'm sweating constantly, I really like the stuff though.... My bf has been dropping on the cycle I'm on (lipo kinetix is included in the cycle)... It's great stuff, if you can handle it - and get it - IMO.

YUM

wow varixbro, good to see you back............you don't know me but when searching elite for DNP, your posts really stuck out. keep up the good work.

EngiCream

Willy, that is good to hear how Lipok is working. This usnic acid has plenty of potential, and like I said in another thread, this stuff uncouples like 2,4 DNP under mice. That's really good news, since it's the uncoupling action is what Im really interested in. In fact, here is the study right below that I found from Medline...

Abo-Khatwa AN, al-Robai AA, al-Jawhari DA. Related Articles

Lichen acids as uncouplers of oxidative phosphorylation of mouse-liver mitochondria.
Nat Toxins. 1996;4(2):96-102.

There have been some people that have stated "why does x product have only 10mg of Usnic Acid per capsule where LipoK has 100mg of Sodium Usniate"

The answer is right in front of you, the reason being is that LipoK has SODIUM usniate, which is added salt. (Again, Ive said this in another thread). It's not better per se, it's just that IMO more Usnic acid is absorbed via using sodium compared to straight Usnic Acid. But that does it mean it's better fat loss? Not really, since you can remedy that with more usnic acid. You will FEEL the heat, sweats, faster on Sodium version I suppose.

Remember how Andy used to talk about mixing Baking Soda (at whatever dosage it was stated) with DNP to produce "Crystal DNP"? I feel it's something like that. Yet, people still lost TONS of fat just fine with regular DNP.

LipoK was without my doubt the best legal fat burner out there, but that was mainly due to one thing, Usnic Acid. The Yohimbe dosage was insignificant to have much of an effect on fat loss, the nor eph was a great appetite suppressant (although having direct fat loss? I doubt it). The T2 IMO did more harm than good, hey, check medline (or read Bryan Haycock's transcript at www.musclemonthly.com). The caffeine was of course an excellent fat utilizer. But my point was that it was Usnic Acid responsible for 95% of the action for fat loss.

But Im still kinda clueless as what dosage of Usnic acid is comparable to DNP. Does 20mg = 200mg of DNP? More? Less? We know that it uncouples and burns fat that way with raising metabolism, just gotta find that right dosage. And this is where I may come in and personally experiment what is best. I may also have other people from this board try this stuff for free for a week and they can report what their feelings are during that time, of course, at a reasonable dosage. Hmm....

ENGICREAM...

yeah, im back..hopefully this time :) More time and usnic acid were the essentials for me to stick around here.

Last edited:
Lipokinetix is working great for me--no sweating, no headaches, but fat loss twice as fast as on another ECA.

But I wish just once, someone would do a test on the effects on the liver. There hasn't been a shred of evidence it's harmful, but whenever you mention usnic you'll always get someone loudmouthing about how dangerous it is.

VarixBro said:
Hey everyone

Im back after a long bout of work (mainly traveling back and forth between cities and staying in tacky hotels, uhhhh, it gets old after awhile). So now, I have quit my job for the meantime and may look for something to supplement my income for the time being. And finally, I have my OWN computer which means I will be on the net more often. Anyway, enough of my bitching.

If some of you may have remembered me from way back, I enlightened many of you with my stories of the wonders of DNP. DNP was the ONLY thing to really help me lose fat, and was the ONLY thing to help me acheive a six pack. Anyhoo, you can check my archives to read more about. I dont want to bore anyone with anymore drama again. :)

Now I have stumbled upon this stuff called Usnic Acid which is said to mimic the effects of DNP. I have tried a product that contained it (LipoK), and lost a good amount of fat (actually, kinda surprised me that I lost more than the usual 1.5 of fat per week by alot), but the only thing was that this stuff gave me a headache! So Im wondering if it was the Usnic Acid that did that, or if was the combination of Yohimbe, caffeine, T2, noreph that did it to me.

Im thinking of making a product that contains an ample dose of Usnic Acid along with a few other odds and ends (but stuff that is useful, like fat utilizers, etc....I saw one product that had Usnic Acid and it had a bunch of B vitamins! Umm, since when did B Vitamins become a powerful antioxidant or a great fat utilzer?????!! Unless someone can clue me in about the great 'wonders' of B Vitamins while taking a protein uncoupler such as DNP or Usnic Acid).

But before I get into this venture, how were your reports when taking this stuff? How much fat did you lose, how was your weight training during and after, etc. How much does a bottle of this stuff typically cost? Another thing that i dont like about LipoK is that it contains T2, which, according to medline, hardly does jack diddly do to raise metabolism YET it screws up your TSH. Go check it out at www.musclemonthly.com and look for one of the QnA's with Bryan Haycock.

That is pretty much it. I may input some ideas what would make a kick ass fat burner.

Hey! Long time no see....... :)

I remember those DNP experiments.........LOL

Usnic Acid? I'd stay away. It has been shown to cause
DNA damage. Something not even DNP has been shown
to do.

Fonz

I remember your good posts, varixbro. But a question, why bother with usnic acid since you experieced dnp successfully?

Top Bottom