Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please give input

hooper2

Ok, I am very frustrated and need some advise. About a year ago I had gone on a cutting diet for an upcoming show. I lost about 7lbs right away and then when I used T3 the pounds just dropped off....the show was cancelled and since then I had moved, lost my training partner and decided I didn't want to do another competition w/o him...anyhow, I continued to lift/cardio but didn't eat as strict...I have gained some extra weight over the past year. So, I am wanting to drop about 10 pounds and started the same diet, but I have not been able to loose any weight and am very frustrated. I thought I would have my thyroid checked since the T3 help so much, but it came back normal. I will post my diet and w/o and see what you think:

7:00a.m 4 egg whites, Tsp. flax oil

10:00 am Whey protien drink, 4 strawberries, tsp flax

1:00 6 oz chicken breast, 2cups salad w/1 tsp sunflower oil & vinegar for dressing

4:00 6 oz tuna, 2 egg whites, 1/2 tomato

7:00 6 oz chicken breast, 1 cup green beans

Workout:

Monday: Chest/Tri's, cardio after lifting

Tues: Back/Bi's; cardio after lifting

Wed: Legs

Thurs: Off

Fri: AM Cardio; Shoulders/abs

Sat: Legs

Sunday: AM Cardio

When I do cardio I do 45 minutes, I switch from interval training to a consistent pace. Or I may go hiking for 1 hour or play full court basketball.

I lift legs because that is my weakest area, I am very satisfied with my arms, chest, and abs....thank you very much for the input!!

I am 5'6 145 lbs

Yes, I was on a small amount of test. I also cycled the T3 using the info. from Lobo's post. The highest amount I took was 75mg

What is your bf% and how has if changed in the last year? Remember bodyweight can stay the same or increase but body fat % can actually decrease as you gain muscle.

When you say your legs are weak do you mean they are weak in strength or in development/leaness?

They are weak in development/leaness. I'm not sure what my bodyfat is now, back then I got down to 12%. I really try to stay off the scales and go more by how my clothes are feeling, which at this time are tight, some of my jeans I can't wear, it looks as if I have started to develop some definition in my quads/calfs, my calves really come out when standing on my tiptoes or flexing them, but I don't think they do when standing...my hams/thighs need a lot of work!!

I agree with Spatterson, you aren't eating hardly enough food!

You need the energy for your workouts, even when you are trying to lose weight. Food isn't bad, if you're eating the right food!

Ok, thanks for your help, I just can't figure out why I lost weight before on this same diet plan he set me up on....maybe it was the T3???

Dingo,

No, I'm not working to compete right now, I'd like to be somewhere inbetween where I am now and where I was then...

Top Bottom