Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pics from before and after my bad abscess

airsmith2k

i posted about getting a really bad abcess around christmas time. i was sick for about 3 weeks with a fever until they admitted me into the hospital...they cut a hole in my glute and shoved a tube with a needle in it and drained about 500ml of puss out while giving me antibiotics threw an iv...after about 3 days i felt fine and i left the hospital...havin such a high fever for so long made me lost about 30 lbs...my gf took pics of me right after i got outta the hospital and ijust took some pics now just wanna show the difference....

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

pics of me now like 30 lbs heavier in less then a month lol

was 235 when i left the hospital now im somewhere over 260 im just eating everything in site trying to bulk up as much as possible then goin go shred up once april hits

looking good mang

did you put on that weight natty? if not, what compounds did you use?

i never really stopped taking anything...the nite i went to the hospital i knew i was gonna get admitted so i shot 500mgs of test so didnt shrivel to nothing and i still lost a ton of size....im takin pretty much the same stuff i think just from eating like crazy is how i put the weight back on

Top Bottom