Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ozzie87's Cycle pics update on the OMEGA project

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
hey everyone

here are some fresh pics of how my cycle is going. 24 days into second stage of cycle which is 300mg test E + 165mg Tren E injected E3rd day. weekly amounts = 700test/380tren

im 5'9, ~197lbs right now. bodyfat dunno, but im getting there!

im a genetic fatty and have never been lean in my life. the opposite actually, so i know some of you leaner folks will be thinking, blah, hes a bit fat, well this is as lean as ive ever been and im really f*%king proud of myself! :biggrin:

gonna be starting 4 weeks of the Liposhred stack this friday if all goes to plan! know im gonna really cut up in these last weeks of my cycle.

OMEGA - i waana know what your thinking after seeing these pics, ive been promising them for a couple of weeks now i know.... sorry to keep you waiting! :D

2jfemgm.jpg

30js768.jpg

5n51qu.jpg

mseni9.jpg

1531nhh.jpg

241temt.jpg

rtjgjr.jpg

6ehzza.jpg

14segzl.jpg

23mohmh.jpg

2it0vv9.jpg

Nice! Your leaning WAY out, I remember your starting pics months ago. Looks like OMEGA plan + good aas + dedication / hard work = payoff in the form of real results.

Holy sh*t on those quads and bi's kid!

~EZ

You look great Oz!
Could be around 11-13%BF.. Im usually good at guestimating based on pics.. You will get below 10% on tren for sure..

wow you really have lost some fat-pounds congrats bro, still holding a little fat in chest but aside form that, lookin good, nice waist and delts... keep it up

Top Bottom