Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Order Of Workout

Harsh?
No ... I want the truth ...
After all, if I'm going to do it, I don't want people smirking at me or calling me a joke.
I just went on the ACSM website and they don't have any upcoming courses or exams in Toronto ... or anywhere nearby.
What about ISSA?
Orr is there any other group that you would consider an alternative to ACSM.
I don't want to waste my time and money being certified by an organization that everyone will laugh at so I'm hoping people in the industry can give me a heads up!

spatterson said:
OOOooohhh...I see who the culprit is now.

Um... ;) ...no comment.

HEY! You can comment - I can take any comment from you, spatts.

PLEASE comment!

NOW!

:bawling: :bawling:

She said she didn't want mass on her legs!

Squats (well, heavy squats) = mass on legs, therefore, no squats, no heavy leg press = no mass! Unless she's going REALLY heavy on those lunges. Even W6 said it: "If you're going lighter, than that is different but then what good are squats. "

hookdup - if you REALLY don't want mass on your legs, you could just run 20 miles a day - then you could get legs like the woman thin posted on the other thread around here, about losing muscle in legs.

(Mutters) don't know why anyone would not want to do squats or have mass on legs - why don't you just lose the fat on legs then legs will not look "massed" ?

hookdup - sorry - I'm kinda winding you up - I don't really know anything, except that I DO want mass on my legs. Maybe if you do high reps, or very low reps, heavy weight, you won't build size, but my knowledge is simply anecdotal. So I'm gonna go away now and leave this to the experts ...:(

That THIN thread was nasty ...
No way I'd want to look like that.
I'm not saying my whole leg gets big, but my quads get bigger in proportion to other parts of my legs, so I'm just asking if I can just do leg exercises that don't necessarily target the quads as the primary muscle?
I love leg curls, lunges, extensions ... and I can still feel it in my quads when I do this
(maybe it's just bad form???)

Anyway, bring on the comments. I'm totally willing to take criticism ... How will I learn otherwise?

Top Bottom